The Poisonous Evil Treant

Inside the labyrinth 

Vein was running around frantically checking if there were any spiders left.

Koharu: Vein, you don't need to worry about any spiders. ALS and DKB already cleared the labyrinth. Plus, Kirito and Asuna went ahead of us, so if there's still some monsters that ALS and DKB didn't kill, Kirito and Asuna would definitely kill them by now.

Vein: You may never know Koharu. Like what my kendo teacher always tell me, always expect the unexpected.

Koharu: Looks like we made it to the boss room.

Vein: *Phew* Thank god.

Kibaou: About time you guys made it here.

Koharu: You guys were waiting for us?

Kibaou: Of course, why wouldn't we.

Koharu: Given how competitive ALS and DKB are to killing the boss, I thought you all would already enter to kill it.

Kibaou: Hey! We aren't dumb you know! Even though we want to kill the boss as fast as possible, we can't just kill it by just outnumbering it! We'll also need power! That was made pretty clear to us when we were fighting the floor 2 boss.

DKB Member: Kibaou's right!

Vein: Whoa! Where did you come from?!

DKB Member: After the battle in floor 2, we've been thinking. And no matter how much we think about it, it's clear that the only reason we won that fight was because of you guys. If we've been more careful during the battle, you wouldn't have to step in to save us.

Kibaou: That's why we need you guys in this battle, and as much as I hate to say it, we'll need the Beater's help to.

Kirito: Thanks, never thought I'll hear the day Kibaou needs my help.

Kibaou: This doesn't change anything! Even if your a Beater, you still have the firepower that we currently lack. Once we get the strength we need, we won't need you anymore!

Kirito: Yeah yeah I get it. Anyway, since everyone is here now, why don't we go and kill the boss.

Kibaou: Just a heads up, we'll be the one to kill the boss.

DKB Member: Sorry to burst your bubble, but DKB will be the one to kill the boss.

Kibaou: Oh yeah! I'll like to see you try!

DKB Member: Oh we will!

Asuna: And there goes the peace they were having.

Kirito: Let's not waste anymore time now. Let's go and kill this boss.

Vein: Yeah! 

And with that Kirito and Vein go and open the door, everyone then walks into the room with cautious and with their weapon out. The door behind them closes and a bright glow appears in the middle of the room before revealing a gigantic treant along with a text appearing above it saying...

<Nerius the Evil Treant>

Vein: Holy cow! Nerius is why bigger than I remember.

Kirito: No Vein, in the beta Nerius was never this big.

Vein: So that mean...

Kirito: Yup, it's size had changed from the beta.

Vein: Great, just great.

Kibaou: Well, it doesn't matter how big it is! All that matters is that it can be kill!