𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 42 (𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔢)

why is it so hard for you to choose?

𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖐 2; 𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔫 𝔨𝔲𝔟𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔰𝔲
𝔱𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔡𝔞𝔶

. . .

you woke up immediately sitting upwards. you were sweating and panting, though your hair seemed to be fine, not messy nor all over your face. your eyes were wide open, and your room looked too dark. you felt hot, your throat dry and your arms with multiple sleep lines. if you thought the other mornings were bad, i'm sure nothing can compare to this.

you raised your hand up to your forehead to check your temperature, and you couldn't even tell if you were too hot. your hands were cold yet your body so warm. you got out of bed to look in the mirror, walking over there without caution, the blanket that held you comfortably in your sleep falling along your legs.

you're fine, yan. what could possibly be wrong? it's just a normal morning.

your eye boogers seeped out, along with a few tears during your yawn. now that you're out of bed, your entire body felt cold. what is going on? you go over to the bathroom and wash your face, a couple of long breaths escaping your lips. you walk back over to your bed. you check the time on your phone.. 2AM. 

in the corner of your eye, you see movement. your peripheral vision had only strengthened since you lost your amulet. well, less lost, more like.. somehow ended up at aren's house. but anyways, you look back towards where it came from. the window? it had to be some stray cat or something. you also wanted to see if it snowed out, because the extreme weather you had just a few days ago; -40 degrees celsius, had slowly dissipated into only -5 or -10 degrees celsius. it got very much warmer.

your hand took hold of the curtain, and opened it quickly. nothing seemed to be there except for the dark starry night. but you heard a voice.. not a physical voice, a mental voice speaking within someone's fickle mind. people should be sleeping by now, and you can restrict your telepathy to 200m without a limiter, so who could possibly be awake at this hour? 

'oh shit, she almost caught me. hah, luckily i got footage of her sleeping... this will sell so good.'

you could hear his footsteps running away, and you closed the curtains with shaky hands. he's... selling videos of me? this means i can't use my powers in fear of them catching me.. but why are they recording me? it's not like there's anything interesting?  you feel yourself choking a little, but not on air or saliva, but on tears. it seems you haven't cried in a while, so there's a good surprise here. you don't even know why you felt like crying. were you overreacting? it's not like you've been through anything worse than this, so you're being dramatic, right?

you thought everything was going pretty well in your life, especially with aren. but.. what's going on now? you had one stalker that you could never find, but that one never took footage of you. that one didn't sell photos online. and you didn't even know where it would go.

you're quite literally the most average girl in looks, why are you getting this attention? it was better when it was only the first stalker appeared. you went towards your mirror and glanced at yourself. it took a while before you fell, sitting with your legs apart, knees inward and feet outwards, tearing up and choking on your sobs. your hands wiped your face and you slapped yourself to get it together.

you weren't perfect, not even good-looking, in your eyes. they're trying to make fun of me by spreading bad photos.. you've been through it before, people sending your bad photos to another over and over until you had enough of it. you won't care this time. no. you got back up, making sure your curtain was fully closed this time, and thanked your intuition for waking you up now. otherwise, who knows how long the person would've recorded you for? hm, maybe you intuition is one of the powers you got after losing your amulet.