𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18 (𝔲𝔭𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢..?)

although you did have your own powers, you managed to develop these strange abilities.

sometimes, you felt too hot on the cold winter days where the window was broken and the heater was gone. it confused you how kaidou and the others somehow felt the cold while you were sweating. 

flashback:

"kaidou, don't you think it's too hot in here..?" you panted, sweating and fanning yourself while holding kaidou close. "you are so cold, i like it." you wiped your forehead and drooped on him.

"yan, it is freezing. it is like negative 16 and everyone is dying." kaidou said, "the dark reunion must have planned this.." he said covering his bright crimson, flustered (for many reasons), already covered face (from the amount of scarfs he had on) with his hand bandaged in red. 

the glares shot once again.

you almost fainted on him, how hot you were. at first, you felt the blistering cold and immediately thought to want to heat up, and the second you did, it happened. it was odd.

flashback ends..

and some other times, you saw random things float and come towards you. those that you NEEDED to come towards you. you don't know how or why, just guessed it was ku, but he wasn't even (supposed to be) here. 

then you saw people that others could not: ghosts.

so you decided to ask ku about it; he should know with the amount of experience he has with many abilities.

"ku!" you came, running towards him with you hand waving in the air as he walked forward to the main school building. you panted, trying to catch your breath. "hm?" he hummed, almost as if he was saying 'what's up?'.

"something strange has been happening to me. i would like to meet you after school to try and figure it out!" you proposed, smiling awkwardly to try and persuade him into complying. he of course agreed, how could he say no when he's the one who stalks you all day and night?

you two walked to class and put your book bags on your desks after taking a seat. yours was unusually heavy... was something in it? you checked, sleepy because of your lack of sleep the night before. you had no idea how you had enough energy to go through this day.

(maybe it was your powers acting up and giving you a source of energy, ehe!) 

you blinked. and blinked again. seeing a familiar white cat. 

ku-cat.

how did he come here to school? you didn't bring him, that's for sure. and you definitely locked the door to your house before leaving. no way he could've slipped into your almost empty book bag that could barely fit him in the first place.

"what is really going on with me..?" you whispered, holding you forehead and then rubbing your eyes and trying to make ku-cat disappear back to your house. and in a second or two, he was gone.

you took a breather.

you looked at your hands and held your heart before laying your head on the desk that you were sitting at. you held your head up with your two arms and fell asleep right away. insomnia, huh? you always tried falling asleep in your room at the early hours of 8AM, but it never worked.

even if you did, you woke up right away the next hour. you absolutely hated it. at least now,, you're getting pure rest. well, in history class but it doesn't matter! history bored you anyways. 

you woke up after that period after saiki lightly and gently poked you and made you go to the next class. you decided it's time to pull out the big guns for some more energy. your power!

you took some energy from everyone in the school, just a little, barely even noticeable and transferred it to yourself. you had this weird eating disorder where you either (and only) ate too much or not at all. not healthy, which is why you have low energy all the time.

you always try though, especially because of the amount of people you need to greet. you put your head while still lazily on your desk and found saiko and teruhashi in the corners of your eyes. ugh, stupid peripheral vision. 

you hated it, but you wanted saiko to be happy, you guess. teruhashi never had the time to talk to saiki and neither did saiko with you. win-win for saiki, almost lose for you. but saiki wanted you for himself.

"yan!" you heard a high-pitched voice that led you to looking at the brown-orange haired girl. "hi chiyo!!" you waved, smiling at the overly excited girl. "so, you know how i like..., right?!" you nodded, giving her the brightest smile you could give after the most boring month.

actually, this month was super depressing, the month of march.

"well: i think he likes me!" she jumped, holding her heart and covered her face with how red she was. "ah!!!" you screamed in joy with her, not too loud though, you could receive the attention of some overly popular students... ahem, saiko and teruhashi, cough, cough.

you hugged her and smiled. but someone here was going to get heartbroken; either kaidou or chiyo.

you waved goodbye to her as you approached the end of the day, where you would meet saiki for this unusual interference with your daily life. and you found an interesting way to find him: to fall straight head first into him.

"sorry, ku.." you held your head and the pain was gone almost immediately. you were the only person who he couldn't locate- no, not locate, he could easily do that, the only person who he couldn't read.

he helped you up and said "so, what'd you need?" he asked, walking towards the exit of the school. "something weird has been going on, i swear. i have no idea what's going on!" you ranted.

"hm?" he raised a brow, held your hand and then teleported you two to the practice area.  "show me." he let go of your hand slowly, as if he didn't want to let go. how adorable, you thought. then shook your head and teleported random rocks here.

"interesting. show me more." he grabbed his chin. "uh, so i can like make myself hot or cold. and i can also see ghosts or some random invisible people aslong as i want to. oh wait, maybe those are delusions. uhh, ahaha, don't listen to me, today's a weird, silly day." you ranted, almost confused what to say..

he held your hand and held you closer. "heat up." he turned ice cold and you turned burning hot. perfectly countered. polar opposites, huh? you smiled and then looked away to smile more while being completely red. "you're super red, don't overheat too much." he half-chuckled.

you let go and teleported ku-cat here for mental support. therapeutic thing at its finest. he was asleep and laid in your arms before taking a seat on a chair that appeared out of thin air. it made even ku to raise a brow.

your power of seeing ghosts passed from time to time, you guessed it was only when you felt the need to. especially when you feel those glares through your classroom, you accidentally turn on the vision to see the ghosts around the room, spectating. 

"oh, i forgot where i left my phone.. uhh..." you scratched your head and grabbed the back of your hair. you pet ku-cat and found images blasting through your head of every direction that led you to your phone.

ohhh no. not another one of these.

"ku." you looked at him with serious eyes. "i just gained another power. what is happening to me?!" your yell caused ku-cat to wake up and flinch but soon relaxing as you gently grip his head and pet it slowly.

"what? what power?" ku looked at you and crossed his arms. "good grief, how many do you need?" ku held his head up with one arm. "you cannot be talking. and plus, this isn't by choice!" you gave him an angry, brows furrowed face.

he loved you angry, he wanted to see more of your cute little emotions.

he laughed silently and teleported himself back to his house. then when he looked behind, he found you and ku-cat in your arms. "hey! why'd you try and abandon me like that!?" you crossed your arms and let ku-cat walk across the floor of saiki's house.

"hm, your powers seem to correlate with mine." he held his chin and walked to his room. you caught up with him and asked quite many questions.

he didn't answer at all and just gave you a slightly amused face. you were perplexed and gave a small 'hmph!' as an annoyance. you teleported your phone into your pocket after thinking of the messages kaidou and nendo might be saying in the groupchat you have.

"ah." you gasp slightly, the tiredness of no energy eating you alive. you looked at the 314 messages unread. you sat down on the floor of saiki's room and got your phone out all the way.

..

nendo is an idiot
314 unread messages

jetblackwings: OMYGOD WHERE ARE YAN AND SAIKI 
                              I DONT WANT TO GET STUCK WALKING HOME WITH ONLY
                               THIS ANNOYING DUMMY

nedno: hey. dont be mean. but yeah WHEHR ARE YUOIUYH TWO
                RESPODOIKJNNW!!!!!!!!!!

coffeejellylove: me n yan had plans 

nedno: WELL I HAD PLOAKNS TOO 
               I WAS PLANNIGJN TO EAT YRAMN WITH U GUYS.

interesting. :_____
but i dont caer LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL              

jetblackwings: wait you and saiki had plans?
                              why didn't you invite me!!?! 
                               im good at directions too :(

coffeejellylove: no the fuck you aren't

nedno: LMFAOOOO SHORT KID U KNW HOW BAD U ARE

jetblackwings: well yan would think otherwise

no, you're bad at directions LLLLL :_____
anyways im at saikis house so bye!!             

..

you put your phone down and looked at saiki. "so, what are we gonna do now?? i'm so bored!" you asked saiki, who's nose suddenly started bleeding but then easily healed almost right away.

..
HI GUSY!! so like i know lore drop but i honestly think this chapter is kind of decent but still please give ideas for the upcoming chapters :)
1667 words!