3 | 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 35 (𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔨 1)

|| ; weeks are different arcs, ex. toritsuka's arc is week 1, whereas saiki must eliminate the rival. the week starts off on the friday before the week the rival confesses. the bonus chapters are probably just gonna be the plain romance that is going on between the two, almost like episodes in the seasons of the show, while the week chapters are the yandere parts.

𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖐 1 , 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖚𝖐𝖆 𝖗𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖆 ; 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔬𝔯𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔰, 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔰𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔡𝔞𝔶, 𝔰𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔞𝔶

. . .

toritsuka reita, a transfer student from who knows where, was quite the measly spirit medium.

a pervert, as all would call him.

so once he took an interest in you, well, he went crazy. the more that saiki tried to prevent him from interfering in your perfectly ordinary life, the more he wanted to take you as his. which is such a turn-off, by the way. 

at least when it comes to toritsuka.

the first day he began to, well, think about you. a lot. but it wasn't the start of the week that he tried to get with you - no, it was the first time he transferred. 

with you still being in year 2, class 2, you were just the really average girl. i mean, you were friends with satou. nobody ever noticed you or even really acknowledged your presence. so you're wondering, then why did toritsuka start liking me? didn't he have second thoughts with hiroshi when saiki started to fangirl?

easy answer.

you're the last girl that he knew.

(lol)

as you know, toritsuka is a huge pervert that cannot let go of any girl he meets. but sooner or later, the girls that he tried to 'pull' ran away from him and spread rumors, which aren't really rumors because it's literally true, and it was bound that a purple-haired male with a white headband was some complete sicko.

but since nobody really remembered you, nobody was planning to tell you. not even your average friends, which most likely, probably didn't know either. so after the immense pain and torture that reita went through, (the girls ignoring his existence) he decided that you were a good fit for him too.

but since he barely knew you, and didn't bother to ask any ghosts around, other then for the completely twisted ideas and personal, private things about your.. ahem, figure, he didn't know that you had psychic superpowers.

it's illogical, i know. but he's just a horny teenager that doesn't really deserve all that. either way, he still tries to keep his morals, if he even has any. so for the first week of your endless pain of yandere chapters, you have the week of toritsuka.

you could call it saiki's first 'boss battle'. if you can call it that, i guess.

for the first day of this week, saiki finds out a plan of toritsuka.

flashback ;

saiki, as always in this disastrous life of his, tries to avoid everyone in order to get home without a bother. this time, he tries to find you to ask you to walk home together. of course, he wants to try and get closer to you and make you fall for him, and also make sure you aren't talking to any other man. he's already skeptical after that encounter on the last day of summer break.

looking around, he hears teruhashi and hairo from the other two hallways, causing him to be stuck in the middle. ' hmm, i wonder where saiki is! i want to ask him to go with me to a cafe nearby.. then maybe i can make him gasp a relieving "oh!" ' he hears behind him, making him immediately teleport to the floor below.