𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 (𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱)

you started off your day as normal, 
easy and going. 

you changed your clothes into the PK Academy uniform, which you didn't exactly like. in general, you didn't like super bright colours like the teal on the uniform. yet, you still took a liking to it. you decided that today should be the same, boring and dull. 

however, that didn't concern you. you were just glad you had a happy life. you packed up your lunch for the day, not too different, onigiri. you walked to school with your friend, satou, which was pretty pleasant to do. he was calm and normal, just like you.

you could see him as a brother, you think. you laughed along with his jokes, which were so lame that it made you laugh. you kept feeling a presence behind you, but every time you checked, there seemed to be nobody there.

how unusual..?

you shook it off, just allowing it, although being uncomfortable the whole walk. 

ˢᵃⁱᵏⁱ
..
now, who's this? how ordinary. such as i expect from the most average guy in school, average grades, average physique and now with average friends. 
i almost glimmer in excitement. 

i follow after them, with my powers making me invisible. i could not contain my joy. oh, how i wished i could be like them, friends with them. before i even know it, we were in front of the school.

"alright yan, i'll see you in class." satou left to go to his locker. 
yan? was that her name? doesn't seem as ordinary as satou, yet still can blend in the same. that's hard, even for a physic like me.

i started getting interested in yan, how can she be so ordinary? it made me get curiouser and curiouser. i was going to find out.

ʸᵃⁿ ⁽ʸ/ⁿ⁾
..
i waved goodbye to satou but i saw a glimpse of pink in my view. i was confused, so i looked back and saw a pink haired guy look at me. i let it be, he couldn't have looked at me anyways, he probably was looking at someone else. i'm ordinary, after all. 

i walked directly to class, occasionally stopping by to wave at my friends. i sat down to read my book at an early hour of 7AM. it was a manga about a disastrous life, almost completely opposite to mine.

the class starts normally, causing me to peek out the window. i watch leaves blow into the air, relaxing me. i still felt that weight of being watched, but now it's less intense. i ignore the feeling and just continue with the lesson.

i started to get more curious with the pink haired guy, not for any reason in particular, he just seems interesting. i was wondering what he's doing right now, well, it seems as the regular, the class and writing down notes.

he lingered in my mind until a teacher called- not me, i'm unnoticeable. the teacher called a random student, in which i took no interest in, same old, same old. i just doodled random things on the lined paper i was supposed to take notes on, which was weird of me to do.

i just scribbled on it and threw it aside, actually participating and taking notes for the rest of the lesson. even so, i kept thinking, for some reason, about that guy. he looked kind of weird, but i mean, this entire school is, so he could just be a regular student with a different vibe like the other kids in year 2, class 3.

for me, i was in the same class as satou. year 2, class 2. it wasn't interesting but it wasn't the worst. well, i guess it's an okay class, but there's this one girl who has the worst luck and always stumbles upon satou, which for some reason doesn't get affected much?

phish i heard a sound, and suddenly jolted up to an empty classroom. i found a note close to my face, saying "you fell asleep during class." that damn hiroshi, it had to be him. he didn't wake me up! 

well, it was the first time i had ever fallen asleep during class, which was unusual. this day is getting weirder and weirder.

ˢᵃⁱᵏⁱ
..
she isn't as average as satou, yet still, without effort, is one of the most regular kids at PK Academy. 

i needed to know more... we had class, so it wouldn't hurt to just "fall asleep", right? yeah okay. i separated my soul from my body, making myself invisible to everyone except for toritsuka, which we won't see in this chapter. 

i walked right on over, where i heard yan's thoughts. i listened to a lot of "i'm unnoticeable" and "i'm an ordinary student", which was not a lie. i'm guessing she knows it and wants to be "different", how disappointing. 

she never showed disregard though. i looked back towards her and went closer to her as a soul. it seems she's more in a grateful state. she kept getting distractions and saying that today was unusual. i'm not sure why, but it never concerned me.

as i looked towards her face, no more then 3 seconds though, in which the muscles and blood vessels kick in, i realized she also had a normal appearance. a perfect, regular appearance. 

good grief, what am i thinking?

i was almost going to leave, when her head started slowly dropping. was she falling asleep? well, satou will probably wake her up, right? no. he got caught up with some of the bad luck rubbed onto him by suzumiya hii, the unluckiest girl alive. well, as the average guy he is, he'll get some good luck to replace it.

the bell rang, everyone left for lunch. i could practically feel nendo pushing my head to wake me up, so i quickly used telekinesis to write a note for yan. 

why am i doing this anyways? good grief, it's not my problem. -well.. i'll only do it because i don't want people to be bothered. yes.

i bolt up, with my soul quickly back in put.

time for lunch.