𝘽𝙊𝙉𝙐𝙎 : 24.7𝘒 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘚

omg guys ily all sm thank u for sm reads on this silly book
no really though, i didnt think this book would frl get this much
BTW this will (probably?) not take placfe in the story, its just like a oneshot
so have a lil bit of fluff 🤯🤯

/

"ku.."

you said, reaching your arm out towards the man who was about to get up, his shirt off and his hair completely messed up. you quickly pulled him back into your (shared) bed and causing him to groan, although he completely enjoyed this type of behavior from you. 

"yan.." he yawned, taking one of his bare arms out to tuck a piece of hair in the back of your ear. "5 more minutes.." your eyebags were light, your hair all over the pillow and your tank top about to fall off your shoulder.

"fine. just for you." he whispered, planting a kiss towards your cheek, causing you to smile ever so petty. he hugged your body, pulling you closer, while you were tucked in, your face in the crook of his neck. 

"nom."

"ow? yan, what'd you do that for?" he asked, using one of his hands to press against his collarbone, looking down to find a purple spot. he just sighed and muttered a good grief. he pushed you up, so that he could go in the crook of your neck instead.

or was that really the reason?

he started biting your collarbone in order to get back at you for the hickey you placed, adding about four onto your skin, causing him to have the cheekiest face ever. "hey, that's not fair!" your eyebrows furrowed and you started giving him many, many kisses instead.

i hope you guys fall off a cliff. i'm gonna cry.

he just chuckled and winked a little from how much kisses you gave him. after you gave your last one, he had a pout on his face, causing you to laugh. "now i'm not feeling sleepy anymore.." you complained, sitting up after holding kusuo's cheek and stretching, your arms up in the air. 

you both went to the washroom, brushing your hair and teeth at the same time. you started making faces at kusuo in the mirror, causing him to stick out his tongue ever so slightly. while saiki took a shower, you were scrolling on your phone, finding teruhashi hanging out with chiyo and mera like the old days, making you laugh at mera being as hungry as ever.

"yan, your turn." he walked out of the bathroom, shirtless as usual, his towel around his neck, with his hands using it to dry his hair. damn, your boyfriend is HOT. you sighed, in return getting a hum and a tilt of his head from kusuo. "what's wrong?" he asked, speaking to you while at the closet to grab a shirt, unfortunately. 

"you're just too hot for me. we might have to break up." you sighed again, earning a gentle chop to the head (which could've killed you, by the way) and your hands going up as if saying "what was that for?!". "idiot. you're.." he cut himself off and groaned, his head going back. even though you were together for so long, and are now in university, he still won't get used to these feelings.

"what am i, kusuo saiki?!" you pleaded, your hands forming a praying symbol. "you're obviously pretty." he covered his face, his hand rubbing it slightly, until he ended up with hands on both cheeks, his pinky finger spread apart to look at you, who was smiling with glee. he showed a little smile, with the tips of his hair starting to drip of water. 

"aw, why thank you!" you got up and hugged his bare skin. he muttered something under his breath, making you hum, "hm?" and get responded with a "nothing." he held your hair and swiftly untangled your locks. 

after your shower, you changed into your usual attire, as your new university had no uniforms, and held kusuo's hand before walking. "shall we?" you said with a smirk, as he nodded without a glance. (or so you think.) 

he was really tired from your constant blabbering throughout the whole day, although you weren't in the same courses. you decided to major [...] while kusuo majored in sociology, unlike his older brother, who shows no interest at all in society. 

as you got home, your small apartment with kusuo, with your little ku-cat still hanging around you, you were greeted with many meows and fur tickling your shins. "hi ku-cat!" you laughed-ish, air coming out of your nose but little to no sound. 

riiing, riiing, riing!

-----> incoming call from : buds!
/ nedno, shukai

you grabbed it, followed by saiki who was looking at your phone as you picked up. "hi nendo! hi kaidou!" you pointed the camera towards you and saiki, and held up ku-cat towards the camera. "HI YAN!" kaidou waved aggressively. seems like he stills has feelings, even though you and saiki are dating now. "HI YANNY GIRLIE!" nendo stuck his tongue out, as per usual and you just smiled. 

"hi i guess." saiki said, really not giving a damn about them. (he gives many damns by the way, he's just denying it.) "saiki!" "MY PALL!!!" nendo yelled, while kaidou just waved again, but less aggressively. saiki nodded then put away your and his stuff. 

"what's up? and kaidou, you finally changed your username.. are you out of your... syndrome?!" you laughed, nendo following with loud chuckles. "BAHAHA, DID YOU REALLY THINK THE DARK REUNION WAS REAL?!" he couldn't breath at that point.

"shut up. anyways, how are your studies going?" he changed up and asked again. "I'M ACING EVERYTHING!!! I KNOW, I'M JUST TOO GOOD!" nendo, with his loud voice spoke. "NOT YOU, MORON! i meant yan and saiki!" kaidou looked done with nendo.

"actually very well! i'm pretty much average as usual, and ku probably is too!" you talked, putting your phone on the lamp close by you as you start taking off your sweater, (which was bought by saiki, by the way) and tying your hair, as well as putting on some glasses.

 // could be blue-ray or actual glasses [unless you already have]

"nendo, you're actually not failing all of your classes?!" you looked happily towards your phone, which kaidou and nendo's cameras were on. "YEAH! I'M THE TOP OF THE CLASS HAHAHA!" he put a thumbs up and stuck his tongue out. 

"i don't know how this guy does it. HE WAS SO DUMB IN HIGH SCHOOL." kaidou's eyebrows were furrowed. "wait, how do you spell genoris..?" he said, somehow misspelling it while talking???

"DO YOU MEAN GENEROUS????" shun's eyes were wide and about to burst out laughing. "oh yeah." nendo shrugged and continued. "pure luck, i swear." your grin was so wide that you could barely even smile more. as you stood by the counter, saiki opened the couch-bed or whatever you call it, and carried you bridal style WHILE on call with the two. 

"OH! oops, gotta go guys! byebye!" you ended the call right away, laughing at kusuo bringing you over to the couch and laying down with you, snuggling in your neck and he held your waist.

"i know you're just into me like that!" you said with pride, putting your hands as if you're shrugging, with a bold smile. "i am.." he said, making your face completely red and almost falling off, but he held onto you, your neck then being filled with kisses from him. you smile and fall asleep in his arms. 

finally.

/ sigh

1255 only