𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 14 (𝔤𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔰)

..

as you once again woke up in the same, ordinary routine, you had the presence of a doorbell this time. though you still felt the feeling of being watched, you shrugged it off by now. you got used to it.

you got out of bed and quickly rushed down to see a package lying on your doorstep. "hmm..?" you hummed, trying to put your finger on who sent it. the only thing you ordered was a cute plushie (a saiki kusuo one at that-) , though that would've came in a bag. 

you closed the door to open it up. walking to your living room, you grabbed some scissors and cut it open. surprised with loads of chocolate, gold glitter, and a golden heart necklace, your mouth was agape. 

who in their right mind would've sent you this? oh wait...

saiko metori.

you quite literally hated the guy- he had always picked on you for being a 'poor' kid in elementary and junior high. though being best friends in the last year of school, he suddenly warmed up to you and started showering you with riches.

you didn't mind until you realized the price, you were quite in debt by now. you were still wondering how he could afford all of it. although saiko used to bully you, he must've changed his mind about you.

good thing he did though, he would've still bullied you up to this point. back in elementary, he had silver hair and emerald eyes. hold on, he looked exactly like the guy in the limo! well, it's to be expected. 

why did he drive away from you though? yet the biggest question lingering in your mind was: does he miss me? okay, yeah, you love ku and all, but you couldn't help but be happy to see your old friend. wait, you love ku?

shape yourself up! just stop it yan! you told yourself, denying that fact. anyways, you missed your friend and you were almost close to thinking he wouldn't even recognize you. unless he doesn't. 

you shuffled through the box and found a nice scented perfume. it smelled like vanilla, a sweet, gentle scent. you were addicted to it, as it reminded you of ku. you sighed, then brought the box up to your room to organize it.

you had practically nothing else to do today, as today is saturday. you had a boring life, the only thing lightening it up is ku. STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM, YAN! you pinched yourself slightly, reminding yourself to shut up.

you gathered the expensive chocolate and put them in a small can on your desk. you found a note at the bottom, hidden well underneath all the gifts.
..

the note said:

yan..
i hope you like these.
they reminded me of you.
not sure if you figured me out yet,
incase you did,
just know that i have changed.
please give me another chance as you did before.

-sincerely,
secret admirer

..

startled by the sudden request, you decided to comply. he didn't do anything wrong after we became close friends before, why should he need another chance? you shook your head and placed it with the letter you got before; which was inside the drawer of your desk.

you inhaled, feeling a sharp spike in your chest and fell unconscious. the last thing you saw was a glimpse of pink; your ku.

kusuo watched as your eyes slowly closed and placed you on the bed, gently. he stared for a few minutes and then realized that he must do what he came to do.

"good grief." kusuo sharply whispered. he read the next note you had gotten from him. 'please give me another chance as you did before.' caught kusuo's eye. as you did before? did you date saiko? no, no way.

however, you knew him before? tch, atleast saiki had a little more information on the admirer. he walked over to you and stared..

your glistening skin was beautiful; the golden hour had approached. kusuo realized he had stayed too long, gave you a forehead kiss and left. you woke up shortly after, not realizing how long you were asleep for.

checking the time, you had a horrible headache. your limbs were sore. squinting to read the time, you finally read.. '6:19 PM' your eyes opened in surprise, you were asleep for that long? when did you even go to sleep?

you sighed, brushing it off. you wanted to eat some chocolate. you grabbed one of the expensive, EXPENSIVE, chocolate and took a bite. it tasted great, being honest, it tasted like hersheys. maybe saiko got scammed, you chuckled. 

you realized out of the 5 chocolate bars, you only had 4. huh, you knew you counted. maybe you counted wrong, you guess. you went downstairs to make some hot chocolate with your chocolate. 

though you had only practiced a little, you could now form any liquid with just water. it could be a liquid-solid solution, but it needs to contain water for it to work. you grabbed a cup and put water on your hand, droplets. 

the energy started to form dripping hot chocolate mix. you would think it burns, but the water on your hand is basically protecting you, the water turns into hot chocolate as it drips. you create a sort of wall, so that when the water passes through, the energy forms it into hot chocolate.

finally done, you mixed it with a spoon. you slurped, though the heat burning your tongue a bit. you blew on top of the mug. you took bites of the chocolate while heading upstairs to watch some youtube.

your taste in youtube was really just aesthetically pleasing videos, whether it be sticker packaging or cooking food. you watched for quite a while, since when you started playing games, it was already 9PM. you played (g/o/c [game/of/choice]) until about 12. 

you decided to sleep early, since you really had nothing to do on a saturday night. ordinary, as always.

then you felt the door creak.

trying to ignore it, you tossed and turned in bed. until you finally got up to see what it was. well, not exactly get up, you basically just sat up and looked around. your room was not the biggest, so it was easy to see where everything is.

using the energy locating power you were granted, you looked around for where whatever came in was. you felt stomping, a gentle stomp. it seemed that whatever came in had 4 legs.

you tried to go back to sleep, shutting your eyes forcefully. "ugh..." you groaned, a shiver up your spine. you guessed whatever was with you was startled that you were awake, since you felt a jump.

"ku?" you rubbed your eyes. though you felt something jolt, it didn't make a sound. you could only hear the stomping of four legs walking over to your bed slowly. you heard murmuring in your living room, scaring you a lot. 

did you leave the door unlocked? who was it? what did they bring in?

you were shaking, trying not to make a sound, incase whoever this was could kill you. was this the stalker? no way, the stalker was more intelligent then to break in just like that.

you felt the adrenaline run through your head. you could not speak. you were tearing up, not as if you cried easily, you were just scared, i mean, who wouldn't be? you didn't know whoever came in. 

you felt paws, wait, paws? crawl up your bed. you felt fur beside your head, resting and relaxing next to you. it calmed you down. you both fell asleep, not caring anymore. you quickly fell unconscious, finally getting the rest you need.

..
WOOO! this is kinda jumbled but two chapters in one day 😲😲! well one was a bonus but wtv!