𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 34 (𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯)

/ the last day of summer vacation, august 31

"RIIING!"

you heard the neverending rings of your phone, having the same yawn and groan as you have in the previous mornings. this was the last day of summer break, why couldn't you just stay home and sleep in?! you thought, scratching your head with a banging headache.

you got up, feeling the scorching heat on your body. 36 degrees celsius, and will increase throughout the day. this weather will give you a heat stroke. you rubbed your eyes, finally picking up your phone.

"yeesss...?" you said in a tired voice, stretching your arms as you yawn again. "YAN!! i've been trying to call you for forever now! did you just wake up?!" she said, talking really fast. "uh, yeah.. unfortunately.." you said, tilting your head, trying to think of why she would call you this early in the morning. 8 in the morning. (is that really early?)

"wha- uh, anyways, i wanna have a fun day out with you today! after all, it's the last day of summer break! let's go to the amusement park or something!!" chiyo said, on the other side of the line as she eats a piece of toasts and gets ready.

"alright...." you said in a gloomy voice, "see you there." she muttered a 'mhm!' and you ended the call. you go to the washroom and find your hair STANDING UP, so you take the brush frantically and start combing it, taking out the tangles and finally brushing your teeth. you did the rest of your business, like showering and moved on towards the closet.

in your towel, your hair was drenched, you looked through your silly wardrobe and found a nice white outfit. your pants were baggy jeans, with a top that had some words written on it, 'psychick!' / not on photo, but imagine..

you had white headphones, along with your hair in a nice bun, or just down, if short. your top was an off shoulder, with a corset-like middle. you had your amulet which is shown as chains and a nice white purse.

/ not your style? change it! the only relevant item on you is a purse/bag

( can't picture it? here you go. )

DIIING DONG!

DIIING DONG!

you heard your doorbell ring, multiple times as you ran down the steps, as per usual. you heard rings from your phone, but you just ignored it, as you thought it was yumehara calling you to go faster. your phone was in your purse, along with money, pads, pocket knife, etcetera, so you couldn't be bothered to open it to check your notifications.

"YANN!! OPEN UP!" you heard chiyo's pitched voice at your door. "COMING!" you yelled, putting down your headphones onto your neck, opening the door. "it's 8:48 in the morning, let's go do our girl stuff!" chiyo smiled, as you panted and gave an uneasy smile.

"so uh, what theme park are we going to?" you asked, fixing your clothes up and locking your door with your keys. "well, it's called RAMUNE CIDERMAN'S CIDER COASTERS! at the moment, because they're having a special collab." chiyo said, putting the FIZZazz in the sentence. get it?