𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 28.5 (bonus saiki pov)

back to his original universe,

saiki is doing all those damn habits as per usual. stalk you. that's uh, that's it. he could save the world a few times but the best part of his day was always watching you doing random things. 

you, being a very interesting reader, always tends to read romance novels. for this (filler) chapter,  saiki here has been so kind as to make a whole report about you. well, for one day. he usually does this every weekend, but since it's now summer break, he started his daily mission.

//

06/28/23

12:47AM
yan wakes up, stretching with her glowing skin and beautiful locks, her messy hair covering her face. she's adorable this time of day too. due to sleeping late but earlier than usual (approximately 1:26AM) , she wakes up today early. her eye bags compliment her so much, at least in my eyes. her pajamas fit her so well. her yawn is perfect.

12:56AM
yan gets up. her figure looks so good midday, it was just an amazing view, her curtains emitted just the right amount of light. she used her phone right when she woke up, scrolling through instagram reels for a bit until she went to the washroom to brush her teeth and do her thing.

1:03PM
she goes to eat "breakfast". i personally believe she's adorable to wake up so late. her face is so tired but i love that expression of hers. she just ate cereal and then brought some chocolate to her desk. (and yes, i did steal some)

1:16PM
yan starts to call with kaidou and nendo while playing roblox horror games. i'm so jealous. what a pain, how come those two can easily talk to her and call so long..? oh wait, i think they asked me to join the call a bit ago, oops. good grief, whatever, it's fine, i like seeing yan better in person anyways. kaidou kept trying to "bag her", fucking moron. he needs to get a life. nendo was just his usual really suggestively gay self. every single time nendo opens his mouth, kaidou shuts him down. now i know why yan feels pity for nendo. but i still won't give any pity to him, but also kaidou isn't any better. well he's a little better than nendo but he's dumb in general. no way he thinks he has a chance with yan. oh yeah, yan said she had a crush a few days ago. it has to be me, but just in case it isn't me, i'll make it me. she'll have to love me either way. obviously i'd use my powers to the fullest with yan. you know how many benefits i get from her? and i don't even want her for that. she makes me feel so good inside, and so interested. i get to invested in her. anyways, kaidou keeps saying these damn pickup lines. what the fuck does albedo mean??? "are you albedo? cause albedo only one for you" like no. kill yourself. you think you can get MY love? no. you would have better chances with TERUHASHI, and even her, his chances are less than thousandths in decimals.

2:37PM
yan is still on call with kaidou and nendo, but nendo started singing songs from a james charles cover. kaidou keeps screaming. why does he act like that in front of his crush?? idiot. they started to talk about deep life things, which is kind of out of character. "yan. do you ever think this life is a simulation?" i bet he's thinking 'i bet i'll sound like leonardo da vinci' skull emoji skull emoji (learned this from yan.) nendo still kept singing arianne grande covers by james charles. and for some reason they all started meowing and screaming at each other?? ok that's why i never call with them. ..although i'll only join if yan's there now. it seems fun with my love.

5:29PM
yan left call for a bit to eat lunch and do some other stuff. she ordered ramen to show off to nendo. she looked too cute smiling like that when taking pictures of her ramen to nendo. i would've bought her anything to make her smile that wide. i couldn't even contain my own smile watching how incredibly ordinary her day is and how cute she is getting so excited over that. damn, she's making even me a whole different character. good grief. she started to watch anime while eating too, it seemed she found a new anime that just came out a month or so ago. oshi no ko. i'll be researching about it soon just for her. she keeps getting so into random things, like she just watched across the spiderverse a few days ago, but now she's completely fallen for miles morales. (or any other character from a random movie, show, manga or wtv//btw guys i love pavitr prabhakar) ..i just wish she could fall for me that fast. and maybe i'll just make her.

7:48PM
she's still on call with nendo and kaidou, doing whatever. now they're playing royale high; much to yan's liking. she was flexing her outfits to them and nendo was so into the game. yan kept teaching him like a mentor. maybe i should act like that too.

7:56PM
i felt the need to take one of her t-shirts. so i did. and i took some coffee jelly while i was at it.

10:45PM
yan finally stops calling with kaidou and nendo and starts to finish up the last episode of kimetsu no yaiba swordsman arc. and damn, she bursted into tears. her eyes looked so perfect tainted with red and a little puffy. her hair was a little messy and perfect too. and her nose was stuffed too, so her voice was a little tired and muffled. perfect. i love seeing her so sad, that i could comfort her so well and make her beautiful smile appear once more, and only i.

12:47PM
she starts to get many snacks to stay up late. she took chocolates, which were originally from saiko, but i switched them out for my own chocolates. what? i just want her to eat MY chocolates from ME and only me. she also took some takis which would've killed her without any water but she had "her" (it was my power) power of cryo kinesis. pretty sure she was still tearing up but she's so cute when she's like that.

2:02AM
in another call with nendo and kaidou. why do these idiots get so much time with her?? whatever. they played fashion frenzy / famous and for some reason nendo kept winning. and then nendo said "yan, open the door babeeee!!! i'm hereskiiiii." nendo knocked on the door, very much not to my  liking. "huh? is my bud here?" nendo had this weird gut feeling everytime i was near. and no, i did not like it. very skeptical but also did not give a damn. i made sure nendo kept his distance by using his telekinesis. "why are you here?!" yan had a concerned and confused face but still allowed him in. "whatever, let's flex to kaidou." yan just shrugged it off.

4:38AM
nendo passed out on yan's couch. and yan was still doing who knows what. good grief, this girl never sleeps. yan started to try and sketch someone, but i couldn't get close enough to see. she kept groaning though, pretty sure it's because of her gained power that she doesn't really want. i mean, she wants it but through her own talent, not her power. i know narrator wouldn't know what i mean, only me and yan know the responsibilities like that. well, more like me. powers aren't all good. we're missing out on so much, especially emotions.

6:59AM
yan finally goes to sleep. now i can reveal myself and feel her warmth again. no, not in that perverted toritsuka way. i want to hold her hand and fix her hair, take care of her in all ways possible. she's my "pookie" as some people tend to call their love. i prefer calling her my love, mahal. (mahal = my love in tagalog) i took some of her bitten chocolate. and it sounds weird, i know, ugh what a pain to explain, but it's like i have her saliva in my house. ok it sounds so weird, it's just that everything of hers is of importance. i took her hand and just sat beside her, watching her as she slept. i'm not weird like toritsuka, ok? it's just, i can't stop gazing at her under the moonlight, well more like the sunrise. her skin looks so delicate here, and her hair was perfectly shaped on her pillow, she looked so.. i can't explain, she looked soft. sometimes i just want to poke her cheeks. that's a compliment. and the way she smiled when i took her hand, she was deep asleep when i did. i really hope she likes me back. i mean, loves me back. cause if she doesn't, i'll just have to resort to quite violent terms. and i know i have that stupid x-ray power to not see people properly, but the amulet sort of caused it to stop for her. it could be that we both have almost the same powers, but it's so ethereal when i see her figure, her beautiful face, her everything. i can't complain. not at all. she surpasses teruhashi even. well, maybe in my eyes. but my eyes are all that matters, no?

// pavitr prabhakar 🙏

1572