𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21 (𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔩)

during a nice spring morning,

you and the girls decided to plan a small trip to the local mall. you were all in the same class, so it was efficient to talk during class. 

"yan! me, mera and teruhashi were planning to go to the mall. do you think you could come after school?" the tan-brownish haired girl ran over excitedly to your desk. "oh, sure! sounds fun!" you gestured, clasping your hands together in excitement.

"is it just us going?" you asked, wanting saiki to come with. though kokomi thought the same thing. "oh yes, how about we invite the boys?" teruhashi suggested, thinking she nailed and hid that she wanted saiki to come very well. "sounds good!" you said, smiling and also very glad because of it.

"as long as there's food." mera licked her lips in thought of the food samples. "okay then, it's settled! we can probably go our own ways but hang out for the most part. since this is a girls hangout!" chiyo was incredibly excited.

fast-forwarding to the mall.

"okay, you guys go do your boy stuff while we go shop." chiyo shooed them away while walking towards some clothing store. "where first?" you asked, walking after her. "clothes!" she cheered. "okayy!" you followed. 

once you got into the store, chiyo and teruhashi went crazy to all the pretty dresses and tops. "yan! try this one on!" chiyo showed a really tight blue top that looking like it was for a three year old. "i don't think it'll fit, but it looks cute." you smiled, looking towards the baggier, comfortable clothes.

it's not that you were any different, you guys just had different styles.

"oh! how about this one?" she showed you a really nice band tee that would go great with some gray jeans. "i like it! thanks, chiyo!" you smiled, taking the shirt that she gave. "i think you would like this one!" you showed her a cute white dress with some lace design. "it's nice! i'll try it on!" chiyo said, her eyes almost as hearts. 

"hey yan, i think this would suit you!" teruhashi approached you with a cute tight-ish black top. "oh! it looks so cool, i like it. i think i'll buy that one too!!" you grinned, thinking it would go good with your parachute pants. 

"mera dear, what are you getting?" teruhashi smiled like an angel towards her. "i don't have any money but it's nice to look!!" mera said, giving a thumbs up. "oh no, don't worry it's on me!" she smiled, knowing the cashier would so gladly give it for free. 

you smiled, looking at the girls chatter and look for clothes.

"ugh,, nendo, do we have to go to every hat store in the mall?!" kaidou whined, "saiki, tell him!" he held saiki's shoulders and pushed him back and forth. "stop." he was done with the both of them.

"this hat looks cool! haha, buddies, what do you think?!" he put 5 hats on top of each other in the store. "sir, i'm sorry but you need to leave. if you aren't buying anything, get out respectively." the security told him.

it looked like nendo was glaring at him. but he was just trying to figure out what respectively meant. "sure bud." he walked out with the two boys following. 'when will i see yan, this was a waste of time.' saiki complained in his head, thinking they wouldn't be separated. 

"hey kid! look! let's go eat!" he pointed at a ramen shop. "we're eating with the girls, remember??" kaidou said, visibly drained. "oh ok. let's go buy some snacks then." nendo ran towards a sushi plushie in a shop.

"IDIOT! how did you think the plush was food? stupid!" "you absolute moron." the both said simultaneously, both had enough of nendo. "let's go to the convenience store over there!" nendo ran again, causing saiki to sigh and mutter a good grief.

"buds, look! cucumber flavoured chips!" nendo pointed, grabbing it and going to pay. "those are good." "ew!" the two once again judged to their preferences. "saiki, you like those?!" kaidou looked at him like a pyscho. "yeah? what's your problem? it's not my favorite snack." saiki replied, not interested in an argument. 

"i respect i guess.." kaidou stuck his tongue out in disgust. "ok let's go back to the girls!" nendo said, coming back from the cashier and opening the chips, giving some to saiki who gladfully took. 

"mera dear... no. those are not food." teruhashi tried to back mera away from a sushi plushie. you and chiyo looked around the cute shop, looking at all the sanrio merch around. your personal favorite was kuromi. 

you took a plush of kuromi and a few pens of pompompurin. "what are you getting, chiyo?" you asked, looking at her basket. "some my melody and cinnamoroll stuff! i love them!" she smiled, taking a my melody plush and showing it to you.

"cute!" you headed to the cashier while mera and teruhashi bought some of their stuff and walked around with chiyo. 

"when will we go back to the giirllsss??" kaidou complained, walking after nendo who was 'looking for a bathroom.' "i need to piss so badly!!!" nendo jumped, holding his crotch in pain. "there's a washroom right there, you dimwit." saiki face-palmed. he pointed towards a sign screaming "WASHROOM!!!". 

nendo ran towards it and kaidou and saiki ditched. "good grief, he tells too much information." saiki mumbled, irritated. "let's find the girls!" kaidou mentioned. "i bet they're in a cutesie shop or something!" kaidou said, knowing damn well he wanted to go into the sanrio shop. 

"i saw a cute shop earlier, let's try there." kaidou pointed at the same shop he wanted to go in. he probably just wants to go in there. the duo walked towards it, looking if you're there. "eeeek!!!" kaidou screamed quietly, high-pitched. "um!!! i was just surprised they were here! i don't like sanrio, pfft." kaidou rolled his eyes and gestured.

saiki muttered a good grief and walked over to you. "yan. are you guys done yet?" he said, touching your shoulder to ask while you were looking at cute sanrio-related lamps. "oh! not sure actually, we need to check on them." you said, literally forgetting about them. 

you two and kaidou walked throughout the mall to try and find them. 

"damn, where are they??"

..

o my days i physically cannot deal with this anymro. SORRY GUYS I HAVE LIKE NO UPDATES.. just no motivation + no ideas + writers block

1079 words ONLY