𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 36 (𝔠𝔩𝔲𝔟𝔰)

nobody will take her away.

𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖐 1; 𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖚𝖐𝖆 𝖗𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖆
𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔞𝔶

. . .

starting off the school day, it is pretty obvious that toritsuka had been following you around since.. well... you woke up. 

you changed somewhere that didn't have a window, but you still felt like that degenerate's eyes were still wandering on your skin. when will he leave me alone?! you think, while taking off your shirt to put on your school uniform.

you could hear his thoughts as you finally walked out of your bathroom, stretching your arms and yawning. ' ahahah, she's gonna be mine soon!! i just know she'll fall straight in love with me!

who does he think i am? not even the worst of the worst would like him. not even the most desperate. you look over your shoulder, with your nose scrunched up in disgust as you look towards him again. he popped down like a mole in the one arcade machine when you try to crush it with a hammer.

although it would usually be a cute interaction if there was someone else that you were actually close with that was doing it, but it's just a less-than-average purple-haired perverted weirdo. that also has no rizz.

you toasted a piece of bread and put nutella on it, biting into it with some chocolate milk on the side. petting ku-cat, you lock the door and wave goodbye. hopefully he won't be too lonely while you're gone.

you could still hear the mumbles of a deranged man who was walking behind you clearly. you scoffed and speed-walked to school, but on the way, you meet with kaidou, nendo and saiki. 

"yan!" kaidou approaches you, running and waving to you with a smile. "OH HEY GIRL!" nendo grabs your shoulder and walks with you in his arm. saiki, with a scowl for a second, says "morning." you could hear toritsuka's mind once more. ' OH NO, IT'S SAIKI!

you could practically hear him skedaddle like an old cartoon. you sigh out of relief, getting questionable looks from nendo and kaidou. you go back to your smile and they shrug it off.

saiki, on the other hand, was about to send a death threat to toritsuka. at least, telepathically. for the past 2 days, not including today's morning, toritsuka has been all over yan. and it's been bothering not only her, but saiki. 

having to think about reita being within 6 meters of her is pure torture.

; class

for the morning period that you have, it was clear without a doubt that reita was watching you intensely. and you could feel it on your back like a rope pulling you backwards. you tried ignoring it, your eyes occasionally going back from that door where he disappears (more like tries to hide) and your paper.

you sigh deeply, getting a response from kaidou. "what's wrong yan? you've been acting all paranoid since this morning." kaidou tapped your shoulder, actually concerned without the fact that he touched you with his bare hand.

"there's this guy.." you rub your forehead. "a guy?!" he says in confusion. ' does yan like someone?! ' he thinks, his jaw dropping open. "yeah, he's been watching me for a while now. it feels odd." you continue, not noticing his distress.

"oh!" he says, almost in relief. "wait, a guy is watching you?! it must be the dark reunion.." kaidou says, going into his jet black wings persona. "oh, yeah, totally." you say, just nodding to his blabbering.