𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 (𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱)

sigh.

i stood up, taking my homework and placing it carefully into a bag. i could've done that in less then a minute, but of course, i need to make myself a living. maybe i could work that that cafe place close by where we ate ramen.

i took another breath, heading downstairs for some coffee and pudding. what? i'm a sweet tooth. well, i'll just make it. it won't do any harm to others. i took my hand out and placed a bit of sugar on top.

all i needed was a bit of ingredient and my energy using power to create material. i could make practically anything, and if i practice i could create another world or universe. i could take the energy and instead use it to destroy mankind. now why would i do that? it's not like i practice, after all, it would be better to be a normal person and not rely on this silly energy power.

even so, i created pudding in my hand. well, shoot. i should've gotten a bowl. i quickly slurped the pudding, enjoying it very well. coffee jelly. i heard over and over in my head, causing the energy around me to shuffle around, looking for an ingredient in my hand to form.

what? i wasn't even thinking of that? it quickly started to shape the remaining sugar into a cup of coffee jelly, in which i just decided to toss aside. i should go on a diet. with this power, i'm definitely going to get unhealthily obese.

i washed my hands and drank my coffee. i felt a short shiver up my spine, well, could just be a random ghost. yeah, i believe in ghosts. ever since i met this creepy weirdo with purple hair when i first moved here, he kept bothering me, calling me a physic.

he said that the ghosts around told him my secrets, which i was not pleased with at all. i mean, i'm trying to cover it up. i don't want anyone to use me like that. plus, the dangers i could bring to my absolutely ordinary family. 

i don't even know why i got these powers, i'm just loosing my human instincts. instead of learning the recipe, i just make it with the energy surrounding. it's like i'm being spoiled, i'll never learn anything.

the purple haired guy first wanted to date me, of course, i rejected. i don't date creeps. then he approached me again saying a ghost said something about me. 

anyways, i went back upstairs in order to shower. i don't know why, i just felt dirty. for some reason, i kept thinking about saiki. i didn't like him that way of course, he just seems interesting. he seems like me, someone who hates attention.

i wonder if he has ever gasped to teruhashi. i mean, i know i did, the first i saw her. well, who wouldn't? she's perfect, and that means her effort is absolute perfection too meaning she actually tries. 

i've never seen him even surprised at her entering. sometimes, he unnoticeably walks out of the room when teruhashi talks to him. wait, could it be the reason that a perfect girl like teruhashi keeps going to saiki for attention is that she likes him!?

i didn't really care but saiki? he would be more of my type rather then teruhashi. no, i',m not saying that i like him, i barely know him! he's interesting, but i need to know people more in order to even have a close relationship with them. teruhashi should rather go for the richer guys. 

teruhashi is also way out of saiki's league. i mean, she's an attention attracter, saiki seems not to like that. and plus, an ordinary girl like me would rather fit his interest- what? why'd i think that he would like me?

it's not like he would pay attention to me anyways. i'm completely ordinary unlike his friends. well, at least that's the facade i put on. it's not like i lie about my identity and status for fun, it's for other's safety. 

i went out of the bathroom, covered in sloppy, comfy pajamas with a towel on my head. i felt a presence somewhere. i looked through the energy around me, which i did not know i could even do, and found a giant amount of power in my room. 

i pretty much just gathered and walked through my room, using my hands to see where the energy was coming from. the energy i could gather was very much, which just meant that someone really powerful was in the room.

could it be another physic? well, i don't know. i just want them to leave. i felt a surge of energy pulse through my veins once i reached behind myself. i touched around, seeing if there was anyone there.

"good grief."

ˢᵃⁱᵏⁱ
..
good grief. what am i doing in yan's sanctuary?

i watched her, as a soul, reading her homework. this is incredibly boring. i heard her thoughts, complaining about the homework, "i could've done that in less then a minute-" woah woah, are you practically confessing your powers? alright then.

i heard her think about getting a job at cafe mami, well, that would certainly bring me in more. good coffee jelly and yan? such a win. i'm not gonna deny it anymore, yan is the only one i could probably relate to when it comes to sweets and attention.

i watched as she walked up from her spinny chair and up to go downstairs. "i'm gonna make pudding." make me some too. wait, lemme just..

i went back to my body and turned invisible. i immediately teleported back and saw her hand with some sugar. how are you gonna make pudding with that, idiot?  i saw the energy through the surrounding and go through her hand to the sugar, causing it to form into pudding.

did she just use her powers?  well.. that was interesting. 

she definitely needs to make coffee jelly. after she ate her pudding, i made the words coffee jelly repeat in her mind, this caused her to make an image of coffee jelly in her head and use the remaining sugar on her hand to make coffee jelly. 

she was confused to say the least, but she didn't notice the coffee jelly disappearing after she tossed it aside. yes, i ate it. she wasn't going to eat it anyways

she took a shower and we're going to skip that part. no, i'm not toritsuka, i'm normal, not a creep.

but she did mention something about a guy with purple hair that could see ghosts. it could just be a coincidence, or not. he hit on her. how dare he?? he's not even in her league. maybe i should punish him for it.

some stuff about teruhashi, yan being a literal detective stuff later...

i saw yan in these cute duck pajamas, with yellow and white duck pajama pants. her shirt was white with duck printing and i could hardly contain my flustered expression, i was so glad i was invisible. 

oh! i forgot to mention- i turned off my invisibility and hid in yan's room until she was finished her bath, i only have limited time for invisibility. i could feel that she felt a presence in her room, and tried to dodge around her. 

she (somehow) felt a surge of power, which she couldn't do before, and felt around her room until she came across right in front of me. crap. for some reason, i couldn't move.

she touched me and i became visible.

"good grief."

..
UGHFGHURHG
IDK IF THIS IS TOO FAST DAMN IT BUT PLEALSLSLE COMMENT CAUSE THIS WAS SO RUSHED I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. 

this one is longer then the previous ones hehe, 1283 words!