𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 31 (𝔱𝔢𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔰)

"these are my classmates: saiki, nendo and yan!"

hairo said, right there in the bright and way too early morning of august 3rd. this training camp lasted from the third to the ninth. what a pain. you thought. oh wow, you were definitely turning into ku. 

"they're joining our training camp, so please welcome them!" hairo spoke again, enthusiastically, followed by nendo. "if there's anything you don't know, just ask me!" he said, almost too proudly. (oh, i didn't know they invited nendo too. | parenthesis: saiki's comments)

"why are you guys just standing around?!" the coach approached the four, "oh, coach! i was just introducing our recruits!" (what recruits? no way we'd join this for real.) "oh, is he the one with amazing physical ability who will dominate the future of tennis?" (what a high bar you've set.) 

the coach looked towards nendo. he scoffs, "doesn't look like it," he raises his voice to be heard by everyone, "everyone! 50 laps around the court!" he spoke, causing them to mutter "yes sirs" and run right away. (he's a tough coach.) 

"fifty laps?!" hairo looked at him uneasy. "do you have a problem with that?" the coach spoke. "don't go easy on us just because the tournament is approaching! everyone, let's do 100!!" hairo spoke loudly, too enthusiastic for this time of day. (don't increase it..)

"alright then, 100- no, 105!" the coach yelled. (don't compete with him????) "got it!" hairo said, running after the crowd. with saiki, who was now running with yan, which was panting heavily on her 30th lap, began to smile at her. (what? she looks so cute trying to keep up.) "saiki... huff.. you're way too athletic for this.. how is nendo in front?? i'm dying.." you said, starting to get slower and slower.

"we have 75 more laps to go.. you're definitely gonna get through..." saiki said sarcastically. "shut up. don't jinx it.. WHAT IF I PASS OUT RIGHT NOW HUH?!" you panicked. "KUUUU! WHAT IF I DIE TONIGHT?!" you ran even faster somehow. "ok, now it got her going." he said, under his breath. "IT'S ONLY THE FIRST DAY - NO WAIT, IT'S NOT EVEN OVER YET?!" you ran faster and faster. 

/ after 105 laps..

you were dead on the floor. your sweat drenched your face. it was a murder scene.

"yan, get up." saiki said, kneeling down beside you. he poked you a little to check if you were alive. "i'm... dead... call the police.." you grabbed his shoulder and pretended to die. "don't you mean call an ambulance???" he face-palmed, but even though he acted like this to you, it was just him trying to cover up the rest of his silly little emotions. 

you got up and was still drenched in sweat, but you had a towel, some water and an ice pack because you almost got a heat stroke due to running too much in the sun. and you got sunburnt because you forgot sunscreen. 

"you okay?" saiki asked, genuinely concerned for you (maybe because i love her??) and gave you an ice thing that surrounds you, although invisible, so that you wouldn't get heatstroke. actually, he prepared it for himself at first, but he just used some of his cryokinesis just for you. aww. 

"girlie! are you okay?!" nendo said, running towards you. "i'm on the verge of dying." you said. "OH NO. I NEED TO DO CPR. MOUTH TO MOUTH!" nendo said, laying you down until you said "whoa whoa whoa, chillax babe." "nendo, get off her. what are you doing, you idiot?" saiki said, looking at nendo. you put your hands in front of you to make sure he doesn't get any closer, because saiki here was watching you two like a hawk.

and you didn't want saiki to think you were taken by nendo.

also, you didn't want nendo to steal your first kiss.

/ after a break

"where's your determination?! who said you could lie down?! who is next?!" the coach said one after another, completely pissed at how bad his team was. "moi!!! meee!!!" nendo said, running up weirdly towards his side of the court. oh, him. the coach thought, amused.