𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 12 (𝔞 𝔫𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔩 𝔡𝔞𝔶)

..
you sighed.

as you worked on yet another project handed to you from your english teacher, you subconsciously chewed on your nails, trying to find more ideas for your essay. your essay was on physic powers, or rather superstition. although you had them yourself, you weren't sure how to put it into words without looking like a complete lunatic.

you looked around your classroom, finding others working on their own essays. one stood out to you. saiki. for quite a while, you've had an enormous crush on him. not even a crush, you think, it's admiration. just platonic! trying to convince yourself, you smack yourself mentally and try continuing your work.

though, almost immediately, you feel the same stalker vibe or presence, that it's trying to watch you once more. you just ignored it, you were sick and tired of this person. you just wanted to live a good, healthy life without having the feeling of a stare in the back of your head. i mean, who wouldn't? 

this said stalker, was saiki. yes, the guy you have a huge 'admiration' for. however, you didn't even suspect him. he was the one who said he would investigate who it is after all. you trusted him with your life. he, as of now, has been watching you every time you stopped looking at him. he watched as your beautiful chest heaved in and out, your breath lasting through your nostrils. 

the way your hands scribbled onto your paper when you think of an idea, he loved it all. he loved you. the way you were able to make him feel these sort of ways, the way you were his happiness, the way your stunning eyes glowed in the midst of the sun. he was in love with everything.

which is why he would do anything for just a glimpse of you. he followed you home, stayed in your home, took pictures of you. he knew it was disgusting but how else was he supposed to see you everyday, 24/7? he only wanted you in his view. 

spacing out, saiki shook his head and tried to finish his work. though he was able to do it in an instant, he tried to slow down to try and get an interaction with you. 

you finally finished your body paragraphs and made your way over to the teacher to look over. you had your handkerchief in your back pocket, giving saiki an opportunity to get contact with you. he slid the handkerchief out of your pocket with telekenesis.

"yan." he said, causing you to turn around abruptly. "yes saiki?" you said, giving him a smile. you were quite flustered by the sudden calling of your name out of his mouth, trying to hide the blush, you quickly went to bring your hands to your face, then to slide it to scratch the back of your head.

"you dropped something." he said, rather stunned by the wholesome expression. "oh! thank you." you said, crouching down to pick up the cloth. "also yan..." he said, almost as if hesitating to say.

"you don't need to call me saiki, you know about my... situation. just call me kusuo." he said, startled by his own boldness. "okay, ku." you said, instantly creating a nickname. you couldn't help it. you make names for all your close (or even closer, in this case) friends. 

surprised at your mouth, you shuffled over to the teacher and asked her to check on your work. holding your stomach, your palms almost sweating and feet tapping constantly on the ground, you were so put off edge, the small interaction made you feel so many things.

although, that was the beginning of your so-called normal day.

the next period started and yet another encounter with sai- no, ku. he was quite literally helping you with your math. it wouldn't seem romantic to anyone around you, but the way he asked if you understood, the way he touched your hand gently, taking the pencil from your hand and review your answers.

he put his bony, slim fingers on his chin, almost as if he was resting his head upon it. "yeah. that's correct, yan." he slightly smiled, trying not to show his happiness. you smiled with glee, quite the contrast of ku. 

though these interactions were small, they were enough to provoke your heart, causing it to beat faster and faster. as for ku, he didn't even know he was able to experience these emotions. he was an 'all-powerful' physic after all, he was unable to feel most emotions because of it.

that's why he will never let anyone take you from him.

the next time he made contact with you was actually from you, you initiated. you passed him a note. it was really only funny doodles and a small ku. he chuckled at it, quite silently and passed it back to you.

his response was a small drawing of you, although it was a complete portrait. like, completely accurate. scary almost. you knew about his power but this incredibly impressed you. you were left with your jaw dropped and he just gave you a smirk.

not having this much fun with anyone, ku was astonishingly happy. smiling the whole day. (not exactly smiling, though showing signs of being glad.) kaidou, on the other hand, was quite purplexed.

like ku, (though not to a certain extent) he had a crush on you. which is why he had such a hard time interacting with you on something other then the groupchat. ku knew of this, and decided to use it to its advantage.

he practically kept stopping the affiliation, trying to take up all your time. stealing you away at the perfect moments. 

"hey," he gasped for air, "yan!" kaidou caught up with yan. how did ku not predict this? tch, how dare kaidou even say her name.. good grief. "hi kaidou! what d'ya need?" you waved, turning around to face him.

"i was um, wondering if you would like to hang out anytime soon..!" he said, smiling gleefully, scratching behind his head, awkwardly standing in front of you. "ah! i'm free next week, though this week i'm literally so packed with homework." you said, sulking but still happy with kaidou's friendly company.

"okay! text me if you have an opening!" kaidou said, surprised but still smiling such. you simply nodded, now seeing this funny boy open up without that silly backstory about some dark reunion stuff. you enjoyed it to say the least, though it annoyed you a bit when you needed to be alone.

ku took this personally. though he was jealous enough to kill kaidou, he wasn't going to stoop that low. yet.  if he was able to pull a person as amazing as yan, that would be the time pigs fly. 

no, no way yan would like him. she ditched him for me, ku thought, trying to suppress his envious thoughts. his anger left his eyebrows scrunched together, his slim hands in his hair, almost pulling it. he was frustrated.

good grief, what did kaidou think trying to take yan? anyways, ku thinks, i have no competition. i'm obviously better. fuck. i need to stop this interaction at all costs. i can't even risk yan falling for kaidou, no, no. 

don't leave me.

..
so hi...... not proud of this chapter but yaaahh um thank u for 1k views!!
didn't expect this to get more then 100 LMFAOO
but thank u sm!
1227 words!