𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 23 (𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯)

another.

does she have another?

..

you walk around the town as you watch the evening sun gleam almost orange. you were out to eat somewhere, an all-you-can-eat seafood buffet. (or if you're allergic, choose whichever;) you got quite lost in a part of the town you didn't know.

i mean, you weren't in any danger, you were practically the second strongest or most powerful human alive. and the first? behind you, following you. lately, saiki's been having thoughts. were you seeing another man? he couldn't help his overprotectiveness. he just hasn't ever grown attached to someone so when he did to you, he didn't know how to handle it.

well, you were in the complete opposite of where you should be right now. 

you looked around with a gps in hand (google maps) and decided to just head back to any other restaurant. whatever, you supposed, you just needed to eat. you walked around for maybe another hour or two and finally gave up. you felt like you were going in circles.

a loop.

saiki had completely forgot.

the loop; the volcano. today was the date he needed to rewind it. 

he spent all his time looking at you and observing you that he forgot it. he forgot to previse a plan. i need to spend more time with yan. it wouldn't hurt to rewind a few more times. the boy thought in impulse as he gazed upon the setting sun.

he quickly did what he had to and returned to you. well, where you were before he had left. and now? you were gone. he internally panicked at first, then remembered you were back at your house. you found your way back as saiki rewinded everything.

but what he found was weird. ku-cat. but as a real... person. at first, saiki thought you were seeing another. but he was confused with the sight of a man looking exactly like him except with white/blonde hair in the back of his head- but being covered with the pink hair. his front hair bangs were also coloured white.

ku-cat was wearing a regular school uniform, waking you up for school. saiki thought; who is this kid? is yan seeing another man? rather then knowing how exactly this ku-cat ended up into an actual ku. but saiki wasn't gonna let a cat replace him.

but before he could lay hands on him, you woke up, your body going straight up and stiff. your body felt sore, as if you just did a whole athletic marathon. you didn't want to go for school today. saiki forgot: you did have school. and that the school year repeated. though it was supposed to be the same- so what is this... pest doing here?

ku-cat's eyes were more tilted and thin; like a siren, with his glasses being the exact same. "what are you doing here, who are you?!" ku-cat brought out his 'claws' (or rather his nails) towards saiki's neck. "syyyt!" you almost hissed. "ku. that's saiki! put your damn claws down." you slapped his hand away. he exchanged a pout and held his hand as if it really did hurt. 

"yan. i thought i was your ku?" saiki asked with his eyes almost bulging out of his eyes because of hatred for ku-cat. "what-? wait, wait, wait, care to elaborate????" you asked in confusion. "i've always called ku, well, ku. i'm not sure why you think so, sai." your eyebrow raised. 

sai?

"good grief. come over here." he continued before ku-cat could come too, "by yourself." he sighed as you approached, following him and teleporting somewhere. "sai- you know i'm not used to teleporting!" you angrily glared at him with a frown. he chuckles and apologizes. "how did you meet me?" saiki asked, trying to see if you lost your memories. "well, you helped me when i had my.. you know what and ku gave it back to you and we all started talking." 

you explained, making saiki frown. it's always that cat. he internally groaned. what even happened? i was so sure that the loop would go again.

saiki thought inside. why didn't the loop work this time?

or-

it did work, but he was transferred to another universe.

"anyways, i'll teleport us back because it's only been a short amount of time." your voice graced his ears. "okay." saiki said, nodding. he went to hold your hand, where you unintentionally pulled it away to do gestures and teleported each other. 

"i thought you needed to hold my hand in order to teleport? i gave you a power limiter, no?" he asked in surprise. "power limiter? no, not yet. did you forget?" you tilted your head. oh yea. he remembered. he had to do some testing for kusuke first. 

you landed straight on ku's lap by accident, causing saiki to glare. saiki pulled you up and sat you down properly. saiki kissed your hand and made you fall into a deep red color. he grinned. while ku stared. "good grief." ku rolled his eyes and went back to the book he was reading.

"ku. care to remind me- do you have powers?" saiki asked him. "yeah, i learned some abilities from yan but i originally could turn into a cat or any animal. why? did you forget?" saiki merely shook his head and thought. 

alternate universe, huh? how'd i get sucked into here? this is probably the truth for ku-cat too. great information.

what else can i figure out here? hm?

"sai, i'm kind of confused. you got here super early. you usually come once we start walking to school." you asked, putting on your bag and shoes. "i might come this early most of the time." saiki gave a neutral face, a blank expression.

you all got ready to walk to school and found mr. hiroshi satou walking alongside. "yan, ku, saiki!" he caught up to you all and did as normal. saiki felt compelled to this. he didn't like this feeling of new.

meeting at the center of the 4 split roads, you found nendo, teruhashi and kaidou. teruhashi wasn't being flocked though. it was nendo who was now. "ladies, ladies. i have teruhashi. not you kiddos." nendo pulled teruhashi closer and teruhashi's face went red. her face almost looked like nendo for a second.

saiki almost puked at the sight of it. what was that?? no way. by the time you guys got to school, you were already a whole flock of students.

with nendo's fangirls (which was incredibly confusing and hard to believe), our group was practically separated in the crowd.

all but yan and ku.

saiki did not like ku.

he needs to find out more about him.

(even though he's already worrying about every guy around yan in their original universe)

..

a/n: great! new arc time!!!! anyways, just so you know, this is a really short chapter and i'm really sorry- i wanted to expand and expand into more chapters for this one HAHAH, not sure if this will be the last chapter for a while or i might post another sometime june or just whenever i feel like it. its just since my finals are coming up and its rly crazy

words: only 1177