𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 24(𝔡𝔲𝔭𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔰)

"kaidou! my sworn friend!" 

chiyo had the same theme as kaidou back in the original universe. the "JUDGEMENT KNIGHTS OF THUNDER!" was playing, and chiyo approached kaidou. almost as if they switched roles, kaidou went extremely red and nendo looked at kaidou with a smirk.

what

is

happening?

on cue, saiki enters the scene. he felt as if his life was turned around. does this mean that yan was supposed to be him while that moron of a person 'ku' was to be yan? or does this.. switch only affect those around her?

"chiyoo.." kaidou gulped with a face red but trying his best to smile. "what do you need, ahahh..?" kaidou continued with an awkward chuckle. "let's go eat later today. teruhashi keeps nagging me to eat ramen. well, maybe you being there would make the ramen more tasty, so, wanna go?" chiyo asked, almost obliviously.

"YES! oh yeah, sure ehem.." he cleared his throat. saiki looked so shocked. but finally, someone who doesn't like yan! sure, maybe chiyo would have a small crush on her but teru- no.. nendo... is there so she has no chance! 

unless nendo likes yan, which in all cases probably not. teruhashi took a liking to yan although i'm not sure what kind of liking. no threat though, i'm sure yan would never leave me for nendo. and about that ku guy, who really is he?

"sai!" saiki was pulled out of his thoughts to a whisper yell. he heard hushed whispering from outside the room. he was too busy with his own thoughts that he forgot to acquire where everyone was. he looked around and got up towards yan. 

"please help me. nendo is after me again. so is everyone else who wants me to do stuff..." saiki seemed shocked but kept on a neutral face. he's guessing that you and him switched powers but your personality seems to stay the same.

"alright, good grief. just go invisible and teleport back to your house." saiki rolled his eyes however he felt so good to be around you again. "teruhashi wants us to eat ramen.. please come with me.." you begged and sulked in a corner. "hm. sure, then." he grinned inside but on the outside he didn't really know how to feel- so he just kept on his blank expression.

h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶b̶e̶g̶

"girly! ahaha let's go eat ramen after school, okay?" teruhashi grabbed onto yan's shoulders, earning a groan and almost a whine from yan in return. "fine... but saiki's gonna come." you held on the saiki, making him get all warm inside. not from pyrokinesis though.

"haha! any friend of my girl is my friend!" teruhashi grabbed onto saiki's shoulder as well. "see ya!!" teruhashi went over to mera to tell her as well. "whoo," you sighed, "thanks. i would not be able to survive without you." you wiped your forehead.

"yea. anyways, i'll bring nendo along." saiki said, obviously not wanting to be the only guy there. "NENDO?! really?!" teruhashi popped out of nowhere and grinned. "NENDOOO~" teruhashi skipped through the hallway.

what a weird universe..

saiki blinked and got out of his shocked expression. "what's wrong, sai? you good?" you put oyur fingers in front of his face and waved. "yeah, just a little tired." saiki shrugged it off. you just disregarded it and moved on.

saiki went through this odd part of the day almost normally.

too normally.

he couldn't really believe this was the reality he had to stay in for now, until he could find a way back.