𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26 (𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔰)

good grief, 

now this is really weird.

saiki turned towards saiko begging mera for money. his face was just pure disgust and confusion. this was worse than nendo being surrounded by women. even though before, he thought mera was supposed to be the kusuo of their group, it seems like he's almost been exempted from the polar opposites type of thing.

it's not like he didn't expect it. he had grown used to surprises like this. in a bad way. and now, this "ku" was flying over him and yan like a fly. it was annoying. sai (which was saiki in this era) was so tired of him but it reminded him of someone. maybe himself? well, he didn't know.

sai continued following yan around like a lost puppy, even without any emotion on his face. it wasn't like he was lost at all, he just swarmed around her. it's like he needed yan. it's not entirely a lie if i said that though, he just couldn't live a day without seeing her gorgeous face anymore.

like ,, he just couldn't. he would rather go blind. well, not blind or else he wouldn't see your face at all. but if he couldn't see you again, 

what was the point of seeing at all?

you of this universe began groaning with your head on your desk. "yan, are you okay?" sai asked, faster than light itself. the exact moment you started groaning, saiki asked. "nooo.." you almost fell asleep.

"i stayed up rewatching oshi no ko...." you rubbed your eyes and continued, "until about 3 AM..." you yawned again. "the season isn't even done though??" ku asked, almost chuckling. "yan.." sai looked at her with pure concerned eyes.

while also glaring at ku for even talking.

"whatever. i wanna see my babygirl again." you sobbed into your arms, your voice on the verge of a voice crack and almost gone. "babygirl?" ku asked, his eyes flaming, suddenly going from purple to red. "who?" sai said in unison, his eyes going straight into flames as well. "muiichiirrrooo..." you groaned again while stretching this time.

"ah. okay." ku backed down, his smile going back up. it was like he was the opposite but also the same as saiki. "hm.." saiki still seemed a bit annoyed. he thought, why would yan need muichiro when she can have me? what a pain. 

saiki could somewhat see an earpiece in yan's right ear. him and ku were on opposite sides of yan. "yan, what are you listening to?" saiki asked, hollowly. "you know, tyler the creator and stuff. some kendrick lamar too. i actually have a playlist for us." you showed him your phone, scrolling through your spotify playlist named " in all universes " . he was almost shocked from the title, but he saw all the songs, almost 160 altogether. 

-----> in all universes : i would still (158 songs)

..sweet / i thought you wanted to dance : tyler the creator, brent faiyaz, fana hues
..wharf talk : tyler the creator
..48 : tyler the creator
..blow my load : tyler the creator
..sorry not sorry : tyler the creator
..gone , gone / thank you : tyler the creator
..best interest : tyler the creator
..see you again : tyler the creator
..window : tyler the creator
..her : tyler the creator
..new magic wand : tyler the creator
..wusyaname : tyler the creator
..fucking young / perfect : tyler the creator
..puppet : tyler the creator
..loyalty. feat. rihanna : kendrick lamar
...show more?

// not a real playlist, was based off my own

saiki smiled reading the subtitle, while ku rants about wanting to see but because of yan and saiki's gigantic heads, he could not. which also caused saiki to smile. because that ku was not apart of it! 

as the lunch bell rings, everyone got up and headed out. it was a nice june day afterall. and soon enough, saiki forgets the fact he's in another universe. "yo sai," nendo called out, "let's go." sai gave him a disgusted look and continued walking. good grief, i'm lumped with this guy again.