𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢, 𝔰𝔴𝔢𝔢𝔱 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥

come, sweet death. (𝔟𝔬𝔫𝔲𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔰𝔱)

an angst, which may or may not be portraying a part in the book. (tw: death, blood, suicide)

.

.

.

he stared down the lifeless body. 

the one he once loved.

yet also the one who he targeted.

no, no, no.

he really still loved her. even to the ends of the world. even now, where her chest that used to be so full of air suddenly let her last breath. even now, where the pain of a broken heart tears him apart.

who really should be the one crying right now though?

would it be him, the one who pushed all this pain, all this grief, all this suffering towards her? or would it be her, the one who endured it and loved him with all she had.. until not even she could take it anymore?

the lifeless body he approached, the one who he used to hold so dearly? 

timeless, he thought, not even the gods could have predicted this. he would've protected her from anything, but he forgot the two most important people that could destroy her. herself and him.

no, nothing could've prevented this. the repeated memories went on through her head before she made the decision to give it all up. it's her fault, isn't it? he thinks. he grabs onto the feminine body that was on the floor, drenched in the colour red.

he held on to her, repeatedly asking to wake up from the trance he put her in. the manipulation that he thought would work on her, that she should still love him, he couldn't believe it.

he wanted to end himself right there and then.

so he did.

the two lovebirds that once held each other through the seasons of winter, spring, summer and fall, are suddenly the ones that are holding onto each other through this time of death. 

why,

he thought,

why would you do this?

he believed she did it on purpose, huh? that it wasn't his fault. no, it wasn't. it really wasn't, was it? it was that guy who thought he could just get away with talking to her. it was the guys that all thought they could have her. 

he guesses, 

it was him

it was her

it was everyone

in her life. 

her stiff posture and dead eyes with no spark that made him finally end his own life.

no, it wasn't when she were still alive; though were you really alive after all that?

no, it wasn't when she and him first met; where he began his possessive, obsessive behavior

yet it couldn't be helped.

it had to happen some time. he just thought she was happy when he caused her every possible way of hurt. all possible ways of psychological torture.

yet she couldn't help but love him.

his love, he didn't know how to express it, other then providing 'protection' to her. other then killing off every creature until she  was so tired, she decided to end her own life. the only person he couldn't protect her from. 

but he couldn't protect her from himself either.

what a waste,

of a beautiful two.

.

.

.

a/n: hi.. angst!!! but dw i'm not even sure if this will make the final cut, im just feeling loinely oh i wish i find a lvoer htat could hold me. anwyays, its a short angst for now while i work on the next chapter, just not feeling my brain atm! the next chapter wont be angst dw, itll be soemthing fun n happy !!!!

only 562 words um..