𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4 (𝔞 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔰)

out of NOWHERE,
i was switched into class 3.

yes, that class 3, the unusual class. the class with teruhashi, the eighth grade syndrome boy, the heated red haired, everyone! it was unnecessary for all of this commotion. well, i just need to deal with it. 

there must be anyone who's normal right? satou helped me out so much by being my friend that i've barely been noticed. who could be a better friend? 

"hello. i'm y/n l/n. you can call me yan." i said as i wrote my name on the chalkboard. "okay yan, go sit by saiki." 
saiki. isn't he the one i needed to give this jacket back to?

the pink haired guy raised his hand. i didn't even notice him there. well, maybe he could be a good apprentice. "hey saiki, are you the one that satou was talking about?" i whispered. he nodded, so he isn't talkative much. "here's your jacket, i apologize for not giving it yesterday afternoon." he nodded again and looked back at the lesson.

that was pretty normal.

i just sat back for the rest of the class, listening intently to the teacher. sometimes i would accidentally peek at teruhashi, but what can i say? i know how people like them are, but the thing is, how is she making this much of an effort?

i won't pay attention to her, no, it could cause me to get attention, especially if she befriends me.

once the period was over, it was time for break. the guy with eighth grade syndrome approached saiki beside me, talking about the dark reunion stuff. i did not understand what that was about, but then he approached me.

"hey you, new kid." he spoke. "i'm not new, i've just changed classes." for some reason.. "oh. well you should know my name. i'm kaidou shun, or my real identity is the jet black wings!" he said covering his face with his bandaged arm.

"oh, okay." i said, nodding. i could practically hear a theme song coming from him, JUDGEMENT KNIGHTS OF THUNDER! he started blabbering about random things. then a weird looking guy with a butt chin and a weird haircut came up to saiki and me.

"hey buddy, want to go get ramen after school?" he asked. saiki didn't respond, yet this butt chin guy still counted him in the group. then he came up to me. "oh hey there, do you want to come with us?" he asked. i just nodded. 

ˢᵃⁱᵏⁱ
..
i didn't think it would take that much effort to change her into my class.
well, all i did was brainwash her parents into switching her class. then made the principal to actually agree to it.

she came into the classroom, introducing herself and as i read her thoughts, she was very confused on why she suddenly changed classes. the teacher was planning to seat her beside takashi, but i made her think about seating her with me.

she came over and our teacher started the lesson. in a bit, she whispered to me, really close, "hey saiki, are you the one satou was talking about?" i just nodded. 

damn it, i could've done more to continue the conversation.

she handed me the jacket and apologized. i nodded AGAIN. it's the middle of class, it's better off that it didn't continue

ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ

i heard her say in her thoughts. that is the best compliment i've ever received. for the rest of the class, yan was really chill. although i saw her look at teruhashi, who wouldn't? especially if you don't have xray vision. 

i saw kaidou walk over to us after class. he's going to waste my time. i need to win yan over to see her powers in action. he talked to me a little, then moved to yan. 

"hey new kid." he said, trying to impress. "i'm not new, i've just changed classes." she stared blankly. "oh. well-" 

i didn't listen to the rest, obviously. it's not like i care about that dumb jet black wings stuff. i only stared and listened to yan, of course, i need to know more about her in order to get her to trust me to see her powers. 

then nendo, out of nowhere, came out to ask if i would go get ramen with him. i would've said no, but he asked yan to go and she nodded. i need to protect her from these oblivious goons. if they interfere with her life, it'll make her stand out. 

...

hi! sorry that this chapter is wayy shorter then the other chapters, i promise the next one should be longer. i have school and all so that's one problem, but i also basically have no ideas so it could take a few days in order for a longer one.