𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 27 (𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔶?)

finally, just another normal day.

as expected, saiki is found at PK academy, along with kaidou and nendo. yan would be late again as usual, with ku along the way, watching over her like a hawk. saiki looked behind him with a knowing look, as if he predicted it. like everyday.

a simulation, maybe.

"yan. morning." sai held her shoulder, walking ahead towards the school. "good morning sai!" you smiled as you gazed at him. "oh, wait ku, do we have any tests today?" you glanced at the pink and white haired physic. "no, today's just a normal day." he said with a grin, hugging yan from behind.

ok, when did saiki start thinking of this as normal?

saiki stopped in his tracks, causing the rest to look behind them. "saiki, what's wrong?" kaidou asked, tilting his head to the side. "are you okay, my best bud?" nendo showed pure concern. (even with the many people stalking him) saiki let out a long, deep breath. "sai, are you good??" you asked, patting his back.

saiki clears his throat, only nodding. 

what was his universe like before this?

he squinted his eyes and kept walking. "saii, c'mon bro, this ain't you!!!" ku said with a smirk, almost as if teasing his twin. he was given a glare in return. "sai, i'm actually worried. what's wrong?" you asked him, your head tilted. 

you ended up in the classroom, with saiki still pondering about what to do. where was his memory? what was his life like before this? what was his entire universe?

how could he even get back?

and the time passed faster than light, because he soon found himself walking home due to the neverending loop of this one realm. "sai, let's head to cafe mami. i'm sure you sense ku and nendo there, as per usual." you said with a grin.

saiki only nodded and followed behind you like a lost puppy. he forgot if this was even you in the first place. it's like this entire life blinded him astray from the real yan he was willing to kill for, let alone die.

but weren't you two the same in the first place?

saiki could barely think. 

and suddenly, the loop is once more.

but saiki had forgotten all about it.

"saiki!" kaidou ran up to him. "my bud!" nendo came soon after. "sai!" came yan and ku.

again, he found himself in the same position. he was led to a stop once more. "saiki? what's wrong?" kaidou asked, just like the day before. "are you okay, my best bud?" nendo showed pure concern.

saiki needed to get out of this loop. he ran away, grabbing yan's hand with a look in his eyes that was pure shock. til he found himself in front of ku, who teleported. which brought saiki back to step one.

ku was the problem.

saiki knew he could rewind time, but who knows how long he's been in here? and he couldn't change what happened in the past, that would cause the butterfly effect.

how would saiki be able to get out? and with yan safe and sound?

he sighed, getting up from his bed to repeat the loop. 

but he needed to kill that damn ku.

maybe even torture him a little. 

what? saiki always hated that guy, from the beginning!

but it seems ku is more powerful - so what could saiki do?

unless, the positions are turned in this universe.