𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2 (𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔟𝔩𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢)

lunch.
well, i didn't know it was going to come this fast.
it hasn't even been a full month since then.

i felt something go through my pants after waking up. i panicked. i went to the bathroom almost immediately, going to a stall and looking for a stain. yeah, there you have it.

a dark red stain. how inconvenient, i thought, as i put 25 cents into the machine by the entrance of the girl's bathroom. why do we even need to pay? i just rushed myself back into the washroom to put on a pad. i was worried, my pants being stained. 

i decided to look for my friend, hoping they'd have an extra pair of pants  for me. well, uh, they didn't! i was practically panicking, i needed to find a solution fast. 

i came suddenly across the pink haired boy, wondering if i should ask if he could help. i mean, he is a stranger, maybe i shouldn't. that's too unusual. i just went to satou asking for extra pants to cover up. 

"hey satou," i said, walking up to him. "do you have an extra pair of pants? i'm kind of-" i started to whisper- "leaking.." i said out of embarrassment. "sorry yan, i don't have a pair of pants. i'm sure you can ask saiki though, he seems to be prepared for everything." he said. "who's saiki?" i asked.

"well, you know my girlfriend, suzumiya? she told me that he was practically prepared for all the bad luck she brought upon, so i just thought.." satou scratched the back of his head. "okay. can you ask him for me?" i hid my face a bit, covering in shame.

"sure, but i don't know for sure." satou started walking away. 

i saw him come back into the classroom with a jacket. "here yan, saiki said you could use this." "thanks, satou."

ˢᵃⁱᵏⁱ
..
i got up to go to the washroom during lunch, turning invisible to see yan. 

no, i just want to ensure her protection. i can't let an ideal average person get hurt now can i?

i looked for her voice in the crowd of thoughts, hearing a panicked, intense tone. turns out, she got her menstrual cycle. she leaked through her pants and was internally screaming. it's not like she was in much pain though, it seems it's the first day, meaning it won't be as heavy as the second. 

i wondered if i should butt in, but no. that would be bothering her and ruining my reputation. i mean, who asks a stranger if they need any help with their period? a complete stranger? 

i watched through my clairvoyance, her buying a pad through the machine. i focused on her thoughts as i was invisible through the halls. i walked back to the washroom to uncover and went back to class.

i shouldn't interfere yet, it isn't as bad as i thought. good grief, if i find a way to help i will.

i thought, as i continued to listen to her thoughts while the teacher continued with his lecture. i heard her frantically ask satou for help. 

maybe i should..

i made satou think of the time suzumiya had talked about me being reliable, causing him to speak it out. why'd i do that? it's not like nobody else could help her. she could've asked a teacher or something, so why'd i just...

what a pain. yet, i enjoyed seeing satou ask me an unusual question during lunch, while making it as average as possible. an ideal way. he started off with small talk then led to a question. incredible.

i gave him my jacket and told him to give it to yan telepathically. i hope teruhashi won't notice, after all, yan is a really average student that nobody notices. that being a compliment, not an insult. 

ʸᵃⁿ ⁽ʸ/ⁿ⁾
..
i got up, taking saiki's jacket to wrap around my waist. he was a life-saver, i sighed positively and grinned. i started feeling a sharp pain in my abdomen, as if there's a knife trying to indulge my stomach.

it's only my first day, so i was confused. well, it's not uncommon. i'm average after all. i needed a pain killer, a hot water bottle, a blanket, just something! i felt a creepy shiver come up my back, as if someone was thinking or watching me.

i shouldn't be thinking about that anyways, i'm getting deadly cramps. for some unknown reason, i felt heat start to come to my stomach, do i have a fever? well, even so, i'm glad because it's helping very much. 

i saw people looking at me and i heard some "is she ok?"s through my class. i saw teruhashi, basically an angel, come into my class. i shuddered, not because of teruhashi but because of my cramps still there but being treated with some random heat coming from my body. 

teruhashi walked over to ask if i was okay, but i truly knew what she was thinking inside. i'm smart enough to know the true intentions, i can't be blinded by 'perfection' or whatever that is. either way, she did make an effort and that says a lot. 

she was the first to come up to me and ask, as satou was busy with the bad luck coming with his girlfriend. i nodded and went back to focusing on my stomach, trying to find a better position in this uncomfortable desk. 

ᵗᵉʳᵘʰᵃˢʰⁱ ⁽ᵍᵘᵉˢᵗ ᵖᵒᵛ!⁾
..
i was walking perfectly like an angel through the halls, when i found someone in need. i knew that since i was the perfect pretty girl, i should go over and check on her like the nice person i am. 

"are you okay?" i asked her. wow, she should be blushing that a girl this pretty would even notice an average girl like her. she should gasp soon. 

to my surprise, she didn't. instead, she only nodded. it reminded me of saiki for some reason, but well they are both average so i don't see any difference. wait, she didn't gasp? she had too.

everyone gasps if i'm there. even her classmates gasped, why didn't she? i need to make her gasp one day, just like saiki. i scoffed in my head, almost bursting with rage but keeping my perfectly perfect self in touch. 

ˢᵃⁱᵏⁱ
..
good grief.
well, there's nothing i can do about it. i thought as i heard yan's thoughts about a huge cramp.
but i don't want her to be bothered, she doesn't deserve that as the average student she is.

i sighed. i used pyrokinesis to heat up her abdomen, hoping it would help. i just wanted her to be comfortable. 
wait what? when did i start caring for her? 

i shook it off when i heard teruhashi approaching yan. it shouldn't be that bad right?
well, now teruhashi is going to bother yan until she gasps. what a drag.

sorry the last point of view is a bit short!
..

sorry the last point of view is a bit short!