𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 16 (𝔠𝔞𝔱)

as you ran towards the school, rushing, you met a familiar pink haired physic.

"ku!" you yelled out, not too loud as to not draw attention, jogging towards him while trying to regain your stamina. there was about a minute left until the bell rings.

"yan." he looked at you, confused on why you called his name. "let's walk together!" you smiled, grabbing his wrist and walking towards the entrance of the school.

what you didn't know was that ku was waiting for you... purposely being late than usual.

once you got in, you let go of his hand, making him frown, and walked over to your locker. you grabbed your shoes and bookbag and went to your homeroom class to study for the test.

little did you know, it wasn't a test like kaidou said. it was merely a worksheet, not worth much. even so, he said: "hahaha,, sorry yan.. i thought it was a test.. it was the dark reunion.. yes!! it was the dark reunion!! the human organization plan starts with this very test!"

you smiled with anger, "kaidou." you looked like ku's mom when she's angry and stormed away to ku. "kuuu! kaidou is actually so dumb!" you started ranting to him, causing him to smile.

he loved when you did that.

"yan!" you heard shuffling money, dropping coins and gold towards you. you turned around, knowing it was saiko.

"hi saiko! wait, you're in this class??" you greeted him. "yes, i had them specifically send me with you. now then, who's this?" he pointed, scowling towards ku.

"that's ku!" you spoke proudly, your hands on your hips. "oh, i mean saiki." you scratched the back of your head awkwardly.

"hmph, you think you can steal yan away from me? just know that i will win her over so you have no chances, shoo." he gave him a glare, earning another in return.

"calm down, anyways it's MY choice, saiko." you gave him a serious face, but quickly bursting into laughter after a few seconds of looking at him. your humour was unpractically concerning.

the bell rang and it was time for your next class, history.

one of your worst subjects to say the least. you hated some lessons but loved the next. you only liked the debates, nothing really impressed you.

while you were spinning your pencil, obviously bored in class, saiko passed you a note which mysteriously burned on the way to your hand.

you knew it was ku, but rather not ask. well,, you really wanted to ask but you couldn't. curiosity killed you during that history class; you were dying to ask ku why he burned it.

you felt glares come from another direction, not your stalker but teruhashi. she didn't have a clue on why you were surrounded by the richest kid in the school, no, rather the richest kid alive, nor by her crush.

she decided it was time to befriend you, you could be a benefit to her. and she could benefit you too. or she could crush you.

after a while of boring textbook work, you eased into your arms on your desk and fell asleep. the best sleep of your life, you swear.

soon, saiko leaves. though saiki would go to the worst circumstances to get rid of him, he would rather keep you happy first.