ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ɢᴀᴍᴇꜱʜᴏᴡ; ​🇧​​🇴​​🇳​​🇺​​🇸​

is it really christmas? it's already the eighth of january in my area..

(reverting back to my early writing in this episode)

well, well, well!

a thump hit your head as you heard the echoes of a loud crowd ring through your ears. "ow..?" you said. you swear, if this is another unearthly dream.. "good morning, yan!" an energetic voice, you blinked a little, a pink-haired with a streak of white, in a suit with a microphone. you remember seeing this character somewhere before.. hm.. "and you are?" you rubbed your eyes, groaning as he picks you up with his hand out. 

"ku! your best christmas slash new years gameshow host! now, we'll welcome our 10 competitors:" 

your expression just went from tired, to confused, to even more confused. "gamesho-?" you were cut off by the shushing of the crowd and ku, which was weird calling him ku after having a cat and a crush nicknamed that. "first up!" he pointed, the camera focus basically shifting over to the contestant.

blurry, the camera starts to change a little, and a little more, revealing.. teruhashi kokomi! "oh wow! look who we have here? teruhashi kokomi! the world's renowned most perfect woman alive! and she's here fighting for you? how lucky!" our game's host praised her. teruhashi walked up to the stage. her poses were cute, but everything does is overly cute anyways. she winks, and the crowd goes wild! "wow! our crowd is excited tonight!"

she waves to you, smiling and you give a dry smile-nod back. not that you don't like her. but because you're exhausted. and confused. and this host is making your head spin with his uncontrollable enthusiasm. she walks over to her stand, where she has her microphone and a screen in front of her. "next up? we have.." he stands, waiting with his microphone. he grips it a little, waiting patiently.

"...nendo.." he tries to smile.. but quite literally cannot. he puts his hand out and points it towards nendo, trying to hype up the crowd. the crowd? went silent. nendo was the only one screaming now. "HEY BUDDIES!!" he waves like the queen and starts mewing as he sits into his area. what is this supposed to be?

you kept nudging ku, impatient as to where you were. "anyways.. uhm," he looks at the paper pamphlet he was given. "next! we have.." he brings his hand towards a staff member and whispers. "is he really apart of the show? i've never heard of him before.." he shakes it off as the staff shakes their head. they walked back and he tried to keep the crowd consistent once more. "we have!"

this was probably unanticipated. mostly because everyone, including the author, forgot about him. "satou... hiroshi!!" he claps as he goes onto the stage. how boring.. what else could you expect for an ordinary person like him? he just bows and goes to his spot in front of a large screen. it reminded you of the one show.. perhaps family feud? the one where there's two parties that guess whatever correlates to the topic? yeah.. well, nendou and teruhashi were on separate sides. so.. we know for sure teruhashi's team will win anyways. right?

anyways, the two sides.. teruhashi and satou, nendo alone so far. "alright!" he claps, getting everyone's attention once more. "next, we have the famous," he waits for a few seconds. "kusuo saiki! yeah! give it up for him!" kusuo just walks boringly to nendou's table. hm, seems like he was trying to mimic satou. as soon as you heard kusuo, you turned your head to teruhashi to read her mind. 'WH?! WHAT?! KUSUO'S ON THAT SIDE!? AND I'M STUCK WITH THIS STUTTERING NOBODY?!' you could see her head turn to satou with a smile, her hair falling from her shoulder perfectly. "oh!" he gasps.. boring.