𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘶𝘴: 50𝘒+ 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘊𝘐𝘈𝘓

over

it's finally over

the numerous sacrifices i had to make for that girl..

kusuo's eyes finally blink open with a small smile on his face. turning to his side, he gets a grasp on your beautiful sight. no matter how many sacrifices he made, and still will, he would never regret it. he hasn't regretted it; being able to wake up to you drooling all over your pillow. being able to be by your side as you introduce your friends to him. being able to be called yours. and being able to call you his.

yes, it's wonderful. everyone is finally back to normal. nobody can take you away anymore; nobody. "ghh.." your eyes blink open like kusuo's, your face a little angry from being woken up. you shift a little and he smiles. "shh.." he tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear. you open one eye and close it right away as you rapidly tuck yourself into your blanket, hugging kusuo's waist (which, by the way, was perfect for your arm length) and shutting your eyes once more.

you could hear the few chirpings of your son, named ku, as he was late for school. 

"MOOOM! I'M LATE!!" 

your eyes widen.

who was that?

"..who is that?" you whisper, getting up while trying to search through your mind for any hints. wait, why had you been even sleeping next to kusuo? what the hell is happening? you turn your head back and forth, looking at things you haven't seen before. "are you okay, yan?" kusuo takes your hands and puts them on his chest. "it's me, it's me." you could hear him shush you a little, as you gaze at him. the only thing that seemed familiar to you.

you walked backwards, hitting a door, and impulsively go through it, locking the door. "yan?" kusuo asks in your head. you look up a little, seeing a bathroom and its strangely bright mirror. you look fully up now. you could see yourself. it wasn't who you were, just yesterday though. just what happened?

you seemed like you grew taller, your hair outgrown as you caress your face with your hand. "hey, hold on okay? i'll teleport ku to school." you could hear him say anxiously. this wasn't how this was supposed to go, just as normal. you took a deep breath as you heard him teleport away. you knew this because of the gust of wind that always plants on the ground once he goes.

you open the door, finally breathing normally. "this can't be real. i thought.. me and aren were going just fine.. why..?" you seem distressed, but not really. you couldn't believe that you and kusuo are actually together. but you also couldn't believe that you had a son.

buut, what's the main reason behind this?

why.. why are you able to be here right now?

why do you look older than usual?

and that's when it clicked. you time-travelled. although, you would've guessed you were together with aren instead. it's weird. you don't know if you got over kusuo by now, or you just used aren as a distraction. buttttt, you'd rather not waste this very special day. and you found out you could time-travel, which isn't as important.

you giggle a little, not the cute giggle that's usually used in these types of fan fictions, but the mischievous giggle. you sounded like a villain in a cartoon. you walked over to your nightstand, grabbing your phone to see what's up right now. your eyebrows raise as you find the groupchat that you, nendou, kaidou and kusuo used to chat in everyday. well, they still are. your girlfriends groupchat is occasionally talking, but the main one is still active. you were sure you wouldn't go to the same universities or colleges though. kaidou seems like the type to go for his dark reunion story fiction writing classes, and nendou seems like a good engineer or chef. nendou is actually really good in his math class. not any other. just math.