𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 28 (𝔱𝔢𝔰𝔱)

"kusuo?~"

trying to hold on to save his breath, kusuke tried to release himself from his brother's grip on his neck by using his hands to free himself. "you got out, finally!" he smirked, his smile never fading even while losing his oxygen.

"good grief." saiki threw him across the room and was met with a gun right beside his head, which soon was destructed faster then light and he walked over to kusuke, who was on the floor, his blonde locks crimson and his white lab suit stained.

the dirt was wiped across his clean clothes, even saiki was disgusted by it. "hand over the power limiter." saiki looked at his brother, his eyes nauseous at the sight. "well, i promised." kusuke sighed and gave it to saiki, who knew it was a trap and threw it behind him, where all the records of data were. 

all of that 3 decades worth of information was gone and saiki could see a hint of worry in kusuke's eyes. then a grin. "tsk, tsk, tsk saiki, don't be a sore loser." kusuke got up and patted off dirt (which did not help with the massive stains that looked like he took a shit). 

"you realize that you were in a simulation, which means for me it was mere minutes but for you it should've felt like months, right?" kusuke fixed his hair and the limiter he had on so that saiki couldn't read his thoughts.

saiki looked at him with hatred, repulsiveness and disgust and opened his hand again. "fine, fine. here." he handed over a nice amulet, like the one you had before, but this time it was pink. like saiki's hair. 

kusuo grabbed it and teleported away. 

// your house.

saiki had appeared directly in your bedroom. you looked... scared. you were sweating, crying even. you were so adorable, saiki thought. he just knew you had to be his. he could be the one to make you feel all these emotions, to be the one responsible for everything about you.

to see you cry

to see you laugh,

to see you break.

you got up out of nowhere, your eyes widened and your tears overflowing. "KUU!" you cried out, you usually weren't this emotional, especially infront of the guy you like, so you wondered what was going on. 

that 'dream' of yours felt so real. who was that impersonating you? 

"yan. what happened while i was gone?" he sighed and hugged you, smiling behind your back. he loved your touch. your presence, your smell, your hair, your neck, your warmth, your body, your eyes, your arms, your nose, your rosy cheeks, your ears, your eyelashes, your everything. 

"it's been a week, ku. since they saw us." you gazed at him, still your eyes widened. "what really happened..? why were we gone for a week but i don't remember??" you grabbed your locks and scratched your head, your dandruff coming down. (sounds weird, but saiki loves when that happens. when you're stressed, it's almost like you need him to calm down.)

"it's hard to explain. for the past year, i've been rewinding time for a volcano eruption and a week ago was supposed to be the loop, i'm not sure what happened but it could have been interrupted by you." kusuo, as always, took your hand and started almost massaging it, obviously wanting to feel your warmth always.