𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 33 (𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔢)

/ august 17

"ugh.." you slammed your alarm clock, as you did every single day of the break and awoken for your happiest, most joyful day ever! notice the sarcasm in that? anyways, you snoozed it for maybe the fourth time, until you heard a doorbell.

rushing to get changed, you brushed your hair and teeth, (almost mixing up the two) and changed into a simple summer outfit. jorts, or jean shorts with a cute star placed on the middle, a brown shirt and a black fanny pack along your shoulder towards the opposite hip.

finally opening the door, after multiple bangs, and even telepathically speaking to you, you found saiki there waiting. "oh! hi, i thought i was late.. and you don't need to bang so loudly." you said, panting and dusting off your pants. 

"sorry. i just wanted to walk with you there, it'd be less of a pain, and we also live close by each other." the psychic said, then waiting for you outside the house, holding out his hand for you not to trip on the sidewalk. 

without even thinking, you grabbed it and held it gently. "your hand is so cold! mind if i?" you said, holding it up to your face while walking next to each other. "sure." he said dryly, but he was actually planning this. he used his cryokinesis to make it colder for your preference. 

you held it up to your cheek, making saiki super warm, maybe even hotter than mars, then back to cold, making you a little confused but you still walked alongside him, with your cheek in the palm of his hand.

even though he wanted to say 'you have cryokinesis', he didn't just because, well, he likes your touch. even though he'd go invisible to ditch other people, he'd do anything just for your presence. obsessed to the brim.

"okay, i'm done. sorry if i invaded your space." you said, making it kind of awkward. him, you and awkward silence... until he finally spoke. "it's fine, i like you.. r touch. i don't mind it." he said, pausing. he really wanted to say it but his silly human emotions made him embarrassed. even his psychic powers couldn't make him a little more confident.

you smiled, looking over to the side to completely change your look into both flustered and frustrated, should you have said something back? oh, but he said he likes your touch! you couldn't think and just tried to move on. 

not knowing he was right behind you. 

this entire time. 

/ after meeting up with aren and kaidou, driving school

"i'm baiku manabe, your instructor." the man with the most amazing shiny bald head spoke, almost as shiny as kaidou's in the one sports episode. he had sunglasses on, a yellow collared shirt. (his name sounds like it was meant for this job.) 

oh no, we got a scary looking one... kaidou and yan thought, brows a little furrowed with sweat drops on their cheeks. you know, the one animes usually have? "i will Burn the Knowledge into you Boneheads with my teaching! BKB! YES!" the instructor said, posing weirdly with a thumbs up. awkward silence filled the area.. where 1, 2, 3, and 4 lie. aren, being 1, kaidou, being 2, saiki being 3 and you being 4.

"alright. go get your motorcycles." he spoke again, clearing the.. silence.. with their white helments, kaidou spoke. "what just happened?" "no idea." aren responded. "oh that must be it." aren looked over to the side, going to grab a motorcycle. 

picking it up, he sat on it, starting the engine. "a 400c bike?" he said with a grin, chuckling. "why did you start the engine without permission?" the instructor said, yelling. "you said to bring it..?" aren confusedly spoke, looking towards him. "push it here! wait another ten years and you can start the engine!" he said while you, saiki and kaidou pushed it over. (how many decades will it take to graduate?)