𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17 (𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢)

a day after,

you woke up to a delightful morning. a cat laid by your head, the glowing sun shining through your curtains as you glanced upon the ceiling. a wonderful day, wasn't it? a tuesday morning, something you wouldn't of liked at the very least.

but you, as of fact, truly hated this morning. you woke up with dry lips and a temperature in the morning of -20 degrees, celsius. a chilly day. your lips felt like it was cracking, your lip skin was on the verge of tearing apart. 

your mood was instantly ruined the moment you set foot outside. you were all bundled up but even so, you were bothered by your hair poking out your scarf. your eyebrows furrowed, but you walked to school anyways. you made sure to go fast, even with the snow piling up everywhere.

you finally reached the school and found ku right behind you, tapping your shoulder with his green earmuffs. you gave him a smile, walked inside and started chatting. 

"so, ku, do you like anyone?" you smirked, hoping for him to say yes, even though that will get you down right away, becoming pesimisstic. "maybe. for me to know, you to find out." ku only shrugged, getting a dramatic response from you.

"ohhh!! you better get a crush, or else! i will be your trusty wingman." you said, even though you knew about your feelings for him. deep inside, you wanted him to say that he does have a crush and that it was you. you adjusted your black mask, the one you put on because of the cold brisk of air.

it was too cold without something covering your face, you also had a sniffle and the dry lips from this morning. your pocket kept buzzing, but you ignored it. you turned on do not disturb because of nendo and kaidou's spamming in the group chat. 

saiki was just purely staring at you the entire time. hell, he was stalking you since you woke up. he didn't care about your dry lips, he'd kiss it any day. you were too perfect while you were asleep, so he couldn't come or else he would've kidnapped you! i mean, what?

you two finally got to the classroom, meeting the eyes of the said nendo and kaidou, which were arguing about something earlier, enough that they would bother you and saiki in the groupchat, asking which one was better. 

you also met the eyes or teruhashi, who was now glaring daggers at you. her thoughts were; why is she with saiki? no, no, no, she couldn't possibly even try to steal him away! he would choose me over her any day! after all, i'm the most perfect woman on earth! no, in the universe! 

making saiki roll his eyes and sit in his seat right beside you. he glanced at the note on your desk, his eyebrows furrowing. he didn't notice it earlier because he was too busy acknowledging your presence. 

you sat in your desk and opened the note. saiki looked over and read it as you did too. his eyes widened as you just groaned. it said:

yan!
it's saiko.
i have given your gift in your desk, i had one of my servants go to school and do that. 
inside, there is chocolate of the best kind. 
a pack of the finest pudding a chef could offer.
and a ring, placed with a large diamond.

..
you blinked a few times. you grabbed the box under your desk and quickly put the ring on and started eating the pudding and chocolate. you offered some to ku, immediately having it snatched from your hand. you chuckled and took more bites of your pudding.

you were done with him, but you couldn't say that you didn't like this attention that he gave you. yes, you're in debt, but he seems not to care much. as if he would do anything for you. that's something that you love a lot.

saiki quickly realized that he must put the plan in action, right away. he had already sent the letter, receiving a reply. he thought about what he should write in reply to saiko's response that said:
..

hello, i have received this message about a perfect girl.

i do have a girl in mind that i want to marry, so i shall have to decline.

unless i could get a picture of this so-called perfect woman.

please respond in the next week or i will have to decline your offer.

-scion of saiko conglomerate

..
what an easy reply, saiki thought. he quickly wrote down this:

..

here is a photo of teruhashi kokomi, the most perfect woman in the universe. you must look for her at the PK academy, in your class.
she will be the perfect wife.
..

then he finished it off with a few more qualities of teruhashi, sending the letter back to saiko. saiki knew that if this picture doesn't make him fall in love, he will have to brainwash him instead.

you kept eating the chocolate that saiko gave you, thinking about how generous he actually is. you really liked saiko, but you didn't know if it was romantic or platonic.

but this won't get in the way of saiki.

he will make you his. 

soon after, a few days later, as saiko got the letter, he responded to saiki. initially, saiki would've thought that he would accept right away. but, sadly, he will now have to brainwash saiko into loving teruhashi.

well, not brainwash, per say.

he would rather do that to make saiko pay but instead, he just made him fall in love with her even more, increasing his love meter for her. 

aha, so since teruhashi is the most perfect woman alive, saiki wasn't able to heighten the love meter at all,, it was infinity. saiko was incredibly into her, that he would even sacrifice his own life for her.

"saiko!" you ran up to saiko, waving. ku saw this and felt ultimately jealous. he couldn't stand you talking to another guy, especially one that so obviously likes you. "yan. i have something to tell you."

"hmm?" you tilted your head, nervous and anxious inside. "i have received a letter that showed me an amazing, perfect woman. i fear i cannot continue my initial 'love' towards you, although the gifts will continue." your eyes widened, but you nodded your head.

"oh, go ahead." you simply replied, almost depressed that he won't love you and only you anymore. "so, who is it?" you asked. "teruhashi kokomi." he crossed his arms and leaned towards the desk you two were by.

"oh." you smiled without any feeling, no joy. saiki saw this and almost felt bad, but he knew it had to be for your love. "i must check on her now. goodbye, yan." you waved bye and saw ku through your peripheral vision.

you shed a single tear; then two, then it continued. you felt it drop on your hands then slowly turn into energy that your body desperately needs. you controlled it into you unconsciously, your body realizing you need more strength as to not fall.

"ku.." you hugged him, not even caring anymore about your feelings towards him nor saiko. "yan, don't cry. he doesn't deserve you anyways." ku pushed you forwards, his hands laying on your shoulders.

you wiped your tears, breathed heavily and sighed. "sorry, i don't know what came over me. how embarrassing.." you did not like anybody seeing you cry, it made you feel weak. "it's okay. i'm here for you, yan." ku said, in a monotone voice, even though he hated seeing you sad.

the only thing he was happy about was that saiko was no longer a threat opposing to his love.

..

HI GUYS... BEEN A WHILE... please if u have any chapter ideas im willing to do them 🙏🙏

1284 words!