𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 20 (𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔢)

after about 4 days of saiki's trip to london,

he finally arrived back. he felt homesick without you and unfortunately.. he had to keep watch of his brother and his shenanigans instead of watching you every minute of every hour. anyways, they came home earlier then wanted by his parents, since he insisted on going back. just to see you..

oh! well! um!

he had quite a bit of off days left, and the spring break was approaching as well. he had come back the week before; but his parents had told the school he would be gone until spring break starts, so he had nothing to do; you were gone.

so he teleported to your house, after all, what was he gonna do in his? nothing was entertaining enough, not as entertaining as you doing your daily life throughout the day. thus, he could only look and smell and taste all of your wondrous items.

"good grief.. when did i fall this hard?" saiki asked himself while grabbing a hoodie from your laundry and smelling it. he did all disgusting things, but none as far as smelling your undies. he respects your privacy but also goes far when it comes to your things.

he couldn't restrain himself when it came to your lipstick; though he didn't put it on himself, he felt an undying urge to steal it just to have your lips on him all the time. he also stole one of your shirts, to use as a pillow case of your scent, with an extra tiny bit of perfume in store. he just couldn't help it. he touched every part of your small townhouse apartment close by your school with a gentle, caring yet passionate touch, as if he were touching you himself.

he couldn't bring himself to touch you yet, he wasn't sure if you would push him away and he felt that you would leave him fast once he shows you his true feelings. after all, who goes into a girl's house just to smell her scent, or feel her second-hand touch? an insane person, that's what.

but he was insane for you..

he just didn't know how to show it. how his love for you flew over even the highest of mountains.

he threw himself in the sheets of your bed, covering himself in the comfortable blanket laying with your scent. he picked at your pillow, your hair would've touched this, glorifying the pillow with your soft locks. good grief, when did he start thinking like that? he thought. he waved it out of his mind and looked around your bedroom.

and suddenly, he teleported right out after seeing a single image of your own teleporting body right in the center of your room. then, ku-cat appeared in stead of saiki. it's odd, what really was ku-cat?

your earphones were blasting Tyler The Creator albums and you had clear eyebags from the lack of sleep with the many exams you had to take this week. all the teachers really wanted to just drop all of this down, huh? you palmed your face and sat in your chair that was just infront of your desk with your laptop and several old textbooks that were clearly outdated.

you took out your notebooks and dropped them on the table. you only had about two tests left for your history and science unit test. you wondered, why have two; a quiz and a test when you can only have a test and leave it like that! you were visibly irritated and angry.

you pushed it away and opened your laptop, taking out your earbuds and placing them in the charging container and turned on your music but on your speakers. you grabbed your light pink towel and some pajamas and walked to your bathroom just across the hall. you left your door open to hear the music louder.