𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 41 (𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔰)

is it too much to just love him and only him?

𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖐 2; 𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔫 𝔨𝔲𝔟𝔬𝔶𝔞𝔰𝔲
𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔞𝔶

. . .

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

the sounds of your alarm clock rang through your ears, as you hesitantly sat up from your bed. your hair was laid across your face, drool marks on your cheeks, and eye boogers threatening to shut your eyes closed. just like any monday morning.. you immediately checked your phone, a message from the one you waited for: aren.

[before we get onto that, i'm afraid i have to spoil you.]

[instead of aren being the one texting her, i did. sure it sounds suspicious but i can easily brainwash him to think he was the one who did it anyways. good grief, why can't yan just stop liking other men? anyways, the message i sent her wasn't the most charming, which is why i sent it in aren's account. right, my plan is to gradually make yan dislike him until she overall hates him. backup plan? kill him. just kidding...]

shifting back to you, you unlocked your phone and ran through your direct messages list. pressing aren's, while trying to find out what it was in the first place, you drag your finger towards it. all you could see in the notification was: "yan" with three dots. you honestly got chills when you saw the notification, but it was aren who sent it so it couldn't be that bad. right?

the message opened, your eyes met with a bright white light shining from the phone. your eyes squinted back a little. you read the message; 

notagangster: yan...
                              how did you not see the flying rocks coming at you yesterday?
                               i had to dodge them for the both of us.
                               and now i scalded my hand.

flying... rocks? you almost burst out laughing, but in realization after reading the messages a few more times, you felt guilty. for putting a burden on aren that you had to be protected. and you knew you didn't need to be, since, well, you have powers, and have even started increasing those powers somehow. soon enough, you find yourself coming back to that message several times, whether it be through the phone or in your thoughts. a mental image of it is sprawled across your mind.

you shook your head. sure you were a burden to aren, but you can change that. maybe if it wasn't for your power limiter simply escaping from your grip, then you would've been able to actually sense the rocks coming. what irony, without your power limiter, you're more prone to small accidents like these.

 right now, you could barely even hear your own thoughts. how were you supposed to know that rocks were coming from every side? aren must be joking right now. if only he knew... your lips pressed together in thought, raising your hands to your ears knowing that it won't change a thing.

you tried to do that.. what's it called? clairvoyance? yeah, that. the one that ku uses to look for things he's already seen. you tried to imitate it, your eyes crossed and trying to find your power limiter. how would it randomly disappear anyways? you shook your head, it's not the time for questions that will never be answered. with your "clairvoyance", you somehow trace back all the steps to find your amulet.. at aren's house?

that's weird.. maybe he found it while we were hanging out together. we spent the whole weekend with each other so i'm just gonna guess that's why he has it. there's no other reason. would it burden him again if i were to come over to his house? ..you know what, i'll just ask him at school.