𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 11 (𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔨𝔢𝔯)

third point of view?
..
"saiki."

you said, holding his shoulder firmly. he was slightly surprised by your sudden press, scrunching his eyebrows together in confusion. "what?" he asked, slightly softening his expression when his eyes met yours.

"i think i have a stalker."

oh shit.. is all saiki thought, sweating, what if she found out? recently, saiki has been watching you, most especially on the weekends. the feeling of glares and a presence among you? well, that was saiki himself. you tried to shake off the feeling but you knew that someone was watching you.

saiki, sweating, not in fear that you'll find out, fear that you won't like him or will avoid him. he couldn't bear to loose you, you were someone special. not like teruhashi, nendo, or kaidou, none of the sort. you were a whole different kind. you were admirable. someone even saiki would love.

being snapped out of his thoughts, saiki returned to the real world by your voice. "heyy saiki? are you even listening?!" you stomped your foot on the floor in anger, gently but still expressing. "uh- who do you think your stalker is..?" saiki asked, a worried expression on his face.

you had a look at his face, your anger slowly disappearing. he was cute, really attractively cute. denying yourself, you replied quickly. "i don't know- but they must be a physic. they give the same surge of energy as you do!" you said, almost ranting to saiki and holding your chin in your hand.

"shh, kaidou's coming, you can't just say that, yan," yan. your name rolled off his tongue, making your heartbeat faster, you didn't know how hard you fell until now. "we can't let people know about our powers." he whispered, giving a stern, yet soft look towards your eyes.

"hi saiki!" kaidou walked up, waving, seemingly not noticing yan. "oh- yan! hhi- hi!!" kaidou said, his face flushing red. you could feel saiki's intense death stare at kaidou, thinking that saiki probably just doesn't like kaidou.

"hey kaidou!" you said, attempting to dab him up. in return, he said that he needed to see nendo and ran away. how awkward. you stood in embarrassment and started to sulk. "yan, are you that sad that he didn't dab you up?" saiki said, quickly noticing your pitiful expression, he said it somewhat sarcastically.

"that was embarrasssingggg....." you said, resting your head on your desk. "don't turn emo on me, you know that you could just dab me up instead." he said, almost unreal. you spotted a hint of care and kindness and the tip of your ears became pink.

"yay!" you said, (not too loud, you wouldn't want to cause unnecessary attention) dabbing him up. he smiled at your excited face, your features sticking out to him. whether it be your gorgeous lips or your beautiful h/c hair, he couldn't resist himself.

at the end of the day, you reminded saiki of your stalker issue. "yan, i'll try to investigate okay? don't be too worried, as long as you have me by your side, you'll be safe." he said, innocently, yet casually promising your safety. what you didn't know was the other part saiki oh so wanted to say. 'me and only me.' however, he knew it wasn't the right time.

as saiki usually does, he follows you home in invisibility then teleports to his home to 'sleep' but rather transferring into his soul to be invisible to yan's eyes. as yan has predicted, she does have a stalker. but she didn't know it was really saiki, the one who had been 'investigating' the so-called stalker issue.

"bing!" yan's phone rang. is it the idiots again? saiki thought, walking over to see the notification. he was correct, it was pretty much just nendo and his stupidity. yan went over to see the messages and instantly replied. she spends more time talking to NENDO rather then saiki: the said saiki was quite angry, cooled himself off though.

he suddenly thought of the other moron, kaidou. it was really obvious on how he had a crush on you, but your oblivious self didn't notice and thought that kaidou was awkward around her but opened up when texting.

looking down on yan's phone, saiki read..

BUDDIES N GIRLIE!!!

nedno: BUDS.

jetblackwings: what

hii :____

nedno: HOW DO I CHANGE MY USERNAME

jetblackwings: stupid

you like... change it... :____

IDK JUST LIKE GO TO UR PROFILE THING. :____

nedno: OH THANKS BRAH

jetblackwings: yan why do you put up with this man

just built like that ig!!! :____
liked by nedno

..

rolling his eyes, saiki read the messages. he actually agreed with kaidou for once. you sighed and started playing lover's rock by TV girl. you instantly started vibing, just moving to the beat and bobbing your head.

you didn't, no, you wouldn't understand how in love saiki is. your mere presence causes him to feel these emotions, joy and surprise: something new.

he could only watch in awe, how gentle and caring, how thoughtful you are. as a matter of fact, he would do anything in order to see even a glimpse of you.

he wouldn't even be able to survive a day without you. since you came into his life, he's had this magnet effect, pulling him towards you. he can't help but want you so bad like this.

he stared at you, your hair flowing as you match the beat of the song. no matter what you did, he only could see you, the surroundings would just disappear as he gazed upon you.

though kaidou liked you, painfully obviously too, saiki saw him as only a small obstacle. he would never get in the way. saiki would not only gain an ordinary reputation if he was yours, but he would be able to experience love. your love only.

it's not like he was doing this for his reputation, no, he genuinely liked- scratch that, loved you. he was obsessed. which meant that even if kaidou could not do much, saiki would still get rid of him without hesitation if he was needed to be discarded.

as of now... saiki needs to win you over. he loves you too much to let go now. though, in order not to shock you, he must do it slowly and carefully. he cannot afford to loose you.

..
hi !! sorry if this was not satisfactory, as i have been getting a truckload of assignments from school! please stay patient :) this seemed to be more of a saiki pov chapter rather then yan and is pretty ooc of saiki 😭😭
1101 words