𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 13 (𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱 𝔞𝔡𝔪𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔯)

..
walking around the school during your free period is honestly calming.
maybe since you just had two tests, in a ROW too. science and math were not your strong suits to say the least... even though you had a familiar physic helping you.

you thought about your encounters with saiki, in which you now call ku. you felt like you and him were getting closer and closer. though you knew you had no chance of him liking you back, since he probably just doesn't believe in love. it pained you to remind yourself of that, but it was inevitable. there was no way around it.

though ku loved you so much that he would follow you to the ends of the world and back.

which was weird; since he had not noticed this strange person who just put a note and a gift in your desk, where your lunch was. you checked the time, quickly realizing that it would be time for lunch soon. walking, fast at that matter, you darted down the stairs.

finally arriving at your class, you inhaled and looked around for ku. feeling a tap on your shoulder, you realized that he was right behind you, inches away from your face. you quickly went red and ku turned around. you thought that he did this because he didn't want to be close to you...

"ku! let's eat lunch." you smiled, trying to hide the fact that you could've kissed him right there and then. "alright." he said, his voice driving you mad. it was soothing, how could you not get hypnotized?

"yan?" he said quite concerned. once again, you zoned out, directly staring at him. out of embarrassment, you quickly said "ah yeah." and speed-walked to your desk. you only found your lunch to be eaten by mera.

..

"sorry yan! sorry, sorry!" mera apologized profusely. "it's okay but why'd you eat my lunch???" you asked out of pure worry. "i haven't eaten anything but grass and snow for the past week to feed my family, sorry yan!" mera kneeled to the ground. "mera,, it's fine! just ask next time." you patted her shoulder and went back to your desk.

checking inside the desk, you were surprised, as you were more troubled about the fact that your lunch was EATEN beforehand, which meant that you didn't look in your desk until now. you found a letter with a small box of chocolate.

the letter said:

yan...
i am your secret admirer.
i have liked you for the past year, but have only started to make these anonymous notes now..
i realize that i must make a move. i'm quite the character, i am rich enough to fit all your needs.
expect gifts from me.
-?

..
your eyes widened. the past year? have you even known someone from this class for that long? you've only been in this class since september, as your classes were transferred less than a week before the first term started. now it's january, second term.

wait! how funny. you actually think you have a secret admirer? no way! you try to convince yourself. this is a prank, yeah! probably from nendo, haha. very funny.

"hey yan, what's that?" though ku didn't like prying into other's businesses, he had to know why yan was holding A HEART SHAPED note, A HEART SHAPED chocolate box with wide eyes. "i have a secret admirer?" you said, more as a question rather then a fact.

"oh....?" ku said, obviously putting on a fake smile then grabbing the note and running to the bathroom. who the fuck is this? yan deserves only me...! saiki thought, jealousy coursing through his very own veins.

he uses psychometry to find out who did this. sadly, he is only met with the production of the paper. it was like his powers didn't work when he was this envious version. it made him turn into a flame, bursting with anger and rage. he was going to find out who did this. he was not letting anyone take his only emotion away.

walking back to yan, cooling himself down, he finds a plausible excuse as to why he ran off like that. "yan, sorry for that. i was trying to find a way to prevent a fire, it worked." ku said, handing yan back the note.

"ah! so that was the issue, you should've told me!" you smiled, taking back the note from ku's soft, pale hands. oh, how much you wanted to hold them, to play with his fingers gently. snapping back to reality, the bell rang for school to end.

"damn, school went by fast today, eh?" nendo says, turning to the 3 who he tagged along with. well, it was really just supposed to be yan and ku, they planned to walk home together. though, with kaidou's crush on yan, he decided to practically just follow them, thinking that he was invited too.

nendo on the other hand, just has no brain. he just tags along with everyone. like a stray puppy, no wait scratch that, a stray dog. he would probably be a great dane. anyways, back to reality, you were trying hard to stick by ku.

though like magnet repulsion, every time you got close to ku, kaidou just has to ruin it. even when kaidou doesn't, ku just naturally walks away. though ku would so want to just steal you, he respects your private space and tried not to get too close, which is why you could never get close.

you didn't know of this secret admirer watching you though. you felt the gaze, but decided to just push it away.

hearing a crowd... loud shouting and cheering were heard, seeing wads of cash just being tossed around carelessly. it was where that gaze was. nendo, kaidou, and ku looked over, walking with me to see all the commotion.

a long limousine, with a ton of bodyguards surrounding. you could vaguely see a boy, about your age, with silver hair, sitting in the limo. the window was open, he was throwing cash around and as our eyes met, he quickly departed.

huh, i wonder. does he go to our school?

..
HII! shorter then last time but i promise i'll make a better chapgter soon. SURPRISE I GOT A 100% IN BOTH EXAMS I TOOK THIS WEEK! science and math hehe, hence why i put it in the beginning!!
1049 words