𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 17.5 (bonus kaidou pov)

ᵏᵃⁱᵈᵒᵘ

finally.

kaidou thought, panting at the school steps. he caught glimpse of his second-biggest crush; yan. his face caught red and he put his shoes on and speed walked away. he looked like a mess, his hair was all over his face, his uniform was not tucked in, (as if it ever was) and his jacket put on inside out. 

he felt embarrassed of his silly crush on yan. seemingly, he tried to avoid her unless she talked to him first. he never wanted to disappoint her either, but it looks like they haven't talked to each other for a long period of time. 

he felt sad about it, seeing you so happy with saiki all the time yet almost never talking to kaidou. jealousy. that's what he felt. he knew saiki would never do that though, betraying kaidou like that, no, they were friends, close friends at that! 

throughout the day, kaidou had watched you with saiko, though he so wanted to butt in and slap saiko for treating you like that, that of a second choice, he couldn't. not only did he feel the need to save himself because of what saiko had almost done before, he also didn't want you to stop trusting him because he was listening on your conversation.

he saw saiki hug you, comfort you, with a sly smile on his face. 

kaidou's eyes went wide.

he ran away from the door of the classroom and to the bathroom. he wanted to punch something, someone but knew it would do nothing.

he wanted to win you over.

you were his only chance at getting love, even if you didn't like him, he would do everything in his power.

b̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶u̶h̶a̶s̶h̶i̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶,̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶.̶

though his childish demeanor, he does try even if it meant making a poor choice and sacrifice. so he would try and win you over. he ran his hand through his hair and got out of the bathroom, not a new person, but a new aim.

he really, really, needed love. he was touch deprived as is. 

bleep!

..

nendo is an idiot
6 unread messages 

nedno: BUDDIES
               GET ONLIJEN
               I HEARD OTHER BUD SAY THAT HE WOULD WIN TERUHASHI OVER

coffeejellylove: why would we care?

_____: WOAHHAH WHICH OTHER BUD?! 

nedno: THE ONE WITH GRAY HAIR BUD

WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR. LETS GO LOOK AT THEM :jetblackwings

..

kaidou wanted to see teruhashi but also wanted to find a way to talk to yan in the process. so, he ran. and ran. trying to find her throughout the school. then, he finally found a glimpse of the beautiful h/c hair of hers.

"yan! where are they?" kaidou ran up to her, holding her shoulder to regain his short stamina. she pointed at the gray and blue hair, the gray with tons and tons of dollar bills. "can't believe he's trying to win her over this fast." kaidou took a look at yan's face, tear-stained and sniffly.

"um... yan? are you okay?" kaidou said, jittering in kilig from the closeness between him and yan. he could easily fill the gap between him and yan with inches, because of the pushing through the crowd. he was nervous around her, so he tried his absolute best to stay calm. he kept shaking with worry and held his hands up.

yan caressed her cheeks and looked away from kaidou, trying to breathe and stop the tear. "hey, you're okay." kaidou jumped, flinching as she held her hand close to his face. "yeah, i'm fine." and ran away.

the sharp glares that have been on since the meeting have finally left.

kaidou was glad about that, the feeling of being death stared was not exactly enjoyable. but what he was not at all glad about was yan's mood. what had happened to her?

so he ran after her.

then his eyes closed.

then awoken in the hospital room.

"oh! you're awake. you can leave if you don't feel dizzy." the nurse said, looking over her shoulder while at the medicine cabinet. "your friends, saiki and nendo had brought you here."

ah. what happened..? 

he thought, holding his head up. oh right, he needed to win yan over.. but what had happened in the crowd..? nothing? 

he couldn't think. he just got up and grabbed his book bag and said goodbyes to the nurse. he immediately went home, realizing the time was 5PM. how late. he had slept since lunch time: since he 'fainted' in the crowd.

he just pushed the thought away and walked home. his phone kept beeping, but he would check it once he got to his house. it started raining between then, making him run with his wet blue hair all the way towards his house. 

he sighed and believed it was the dark reunion. quickly, he took a shower and leapt to his bed. he grabbed his phone and started reading the conversation.

..

nendo is an idiot
112 unread messages

coffeejellylove: yan, are you okay?

_____: yeah, i'm fine

nedno: girlie, don't give a damn about that man!! he doesn't deserve u anways!!

_____: pfft thank you nendo

coffeejellylove: no, really, yan. you are worth more then him anyways.

_____: oh, hi kaidou!

kaidou smiled.

hi yan! what happened? :jetblackwings

_____: nothing much, don't worry about it

nedno: HI SMALL BUD!
              OJ ARE YOU OK FROM EALRIER!? 

yeah, i don't remember much though :jetblackwings
MUST BE THE DARK REUNION                              

coffeejellylove: not this shit again

nedno: hey
               vulgar languauge.

_____: HOW DOES NENDO KNOW WHAT VULGAR IS
             The world is ending guys.

SAIKI SOTP SWEARING MY MOM IS READIJNG THE MESSAGES. :jetblackwings
gtg. mom mad                               

coffeejellylove: L bozo

_____: bro getting whooped
              we pray for you brotha

nedno: aalelgehaugilujah

coffeejellylove: what the fuck

..

his mom was actually behind him. she lectured him for a full hour and took his phone until tomorrow.

..
hi!!! this one is kinda weird since im still actually thinking for a real chapter idea... but have a kaidou pov! its not much but just know this is really only a bonus chapter so it might be a lil diff in the full chapters LOL

996 words!