𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 22.5 (ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ꜱᴀɪᴋɪ ᴘᴏᴠ)

tch.

another boring day.

well, at least yan's here. not exactly here, she's at her house where i also decided to just quickly take a simple peek. if you saw someone with immaculate beauty, wouldn't you also do the same? exactly. don't judge me.

my phone keeps buzzing off from kaidou's frantic messages, asking where yan is while he goes to school on a monday morning. she's a little sick, so she didn't go. of course, i came in during the morning and i fed her some medicine and helped her sleep better. (i took cat-form and cuddled near her)

that other cat is getting on my nerves. he thinks he can do anything just because he's always with yan. i wonder how he'd look as a human. he wouldn't be able to steal my precious yan though. good grief, i'm getting so corny for this girl.

now, i find myself crossed in her lap while she does her whole (game of choice) thing. i think she's obsessed with this game. i wonder, if i was in it, would she be obsessed with me too? "ku-cat, are you hungry? i'll go get you some food." she pet ku, but not ku-cat. she got up causing saiki to groan (internally) from losing her warmth.

he followed her towards the kitchen. the bright light shined towards her hair as she did what any animal care-taker would as normal, but she looked heavenly while doing it. nothing anyone else could pull off.

"achoo!" she sneezed into her arm. now even that was cute. damn it, i'm obsessed. i can't stop- was my last thought before a doorbell rang, with a MAN'S VOICE saying "yan! open up!" now who in the hell was this? was yan really seeing another guy?

"coming!" yan headed towards the door whilst ku walked towards the window, trying to see who it was. his eyes were full of rage with a blue-haired kid. "yan! i heard you were sick, so i brought some soup." kaidou said, handing her the chicken-noodle soup. "thank you! wait, you're already out of school? what time is it?!" yan said, groaning and rubbing her eyes.

ugh, why did he need to be here. good grief, he should learn to take a hint.

"well, it's lunch break. and i have a free period after lunch so, i wanted to bring you something, ahaha." kaidou smiled, then quickly said "bye!" and ran off with his face red. that kid makes my blood boil, he isn't all that. i know i shouldn't k___ him just yet though, yan is still getting over what's-his-name. i would rather her get a little happier then completely sad so i can put more of an effect on her when comforting her.

until she believes i'm her only source of protection.

she quickly put my (ku-cat's) food in my cat bowl and started eating the chicken noodle soup. "mm..." she blew on the soup. IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME WHO GAVE HER THAT. now why would she eat something made by a lowlife that couldn't even compare?

still, she looks so gorgeous.

i ate my (disgusting but since it came from you) cat food, occasionally sipping some water. until i saw ku-cat again. just barely managing to go through her window. so i grabbed him, hissed and teleported him into the cage in my yan-shrine.

i rolled my eyes and purred while pushing my head towards yan's legs. "aww, who's a good kitty?" she picked me up, holding me up to the ceiling and grabbing my paws. her phone rang a couple of times and she put me down to read the notifications.

-23 unread messages
-2 missed phone calls

from who? nendo and kaidou hm? what's their business with you?

i sat on her shoulder and licked my paw as if i was a real cat. "haah." she sighed, scratching the nape of her neck. all i saw was her quickly replying to everything even though someone who had left her on delivered for 12 hours just responded now, she immediately responded.

they don't deserve her. next time, it'll only be me on that phone.

it will only be me who can text her, who can see her. she has to choose me.

ugh, anyways.

nendo came to pay a visit. good grief, how much longer do i have to put up with this? i hissed at nendo, getting a "whoa there buddy, chill my guy" back. "sorry, i don't know why he's so aggressive today. i think he's on his monthly." you let out a small huff of air as if you laughed, and nendo in response says "oooh, girl. you're so girlypop, bwueeh!!!" nendo stuck his tongue out 'cutely' (like the 😜 emoji) and i gag at the cringe.

i hissed, scratching the arm of nendo. "aw aren't you a cute little guy!" nendo smiles disturbingly while i give him a glare. he needs to leave. he tries to pet me but i slap his hand, a little bit too hard but nothing can be too much for nendo.

oh wow.

teruhashi.

i look out the window and nendo walks over to me and pets me, then sees teruhashi. "IS THAT TERUHASHI?! EEEEK!!!" he squealed like a girl. "HAHAHAH NENDO GO GET HER!!" yan replied, grinning at nendo's energy. her smile looked brighter than the sun, she makes me gasp faster then teruhashi's fanboys. hey wait, what am i doing comparing myself to a mere fanboy? no way, i'm her LOVE. THE love of her life.

i don't get how she sees herself as an average beauty, really. i mean i see how she's ordinary in the eyes of most academic and other records, but her herself? she's attractive. and she's everything a guy would want.

but no other guy will have a chance with her. i'll make sure of it.

then i see a group of ugly high school men run after teruhashi. they had a "Y/N FOR LIFE" t-shirt. what the fuck? no way they had the audacity to make a fanclub after her. she's too ordinary to even be noticed! (that's a compliment, by the way.) it's like saying there's a mera fan club!

they aren't even worthy for her presence. i'll make those stinky men pay. i switched positions with ku-cat, transforming back into my human self except into a female. with different hair colours and eye colours though, i won't be getting caught.

(tw)

i teleported to an alleyway close by where they were and 'seduced' them. i really just pointed my finger to come closer at each of them one by one.

and stabbed them. no, i don't care to clean the knife after each kill. i don't care how they decompose. i'll just burn them.

what? think i'm overreacting, don't you?

they thought they could show their "love for yan" by making a fan club. then LEFT HER for teruhashi. they KNEW how special yan is and still ran after teruhashi, chasing after her. these are complete and utter nobodies. no one will care that they died.

so what if they had no chance with yan in the first place? huh? they thought they could look at her without a price.

the blood stained my cheek and hands as i burnt them with pyrokinesis. they let off the worst smell. i hate these fools.

good grief, i just killed 8 guys.. who cares? they are only background characters that don't have any place in the story.

i quickly wash myself up and go back to normal.

i'm not letting anyone take her away.

and definitely not letting anyone just leave her as if she isn't practically a goddess.

..
hi! you don't even need to take this chapter as something real in the story GAHAHA IDK i just felt bored but not bored enough to make an entire real chaoyee 💞💞💞😜

1329 words