2 • 128 • 140

- Three Routes; Three Trials : Part 5 -

Now that the walls had been destroyed by Bam's [ Blue Shield ], it was easy for him to spot the core.

But just when he was about to use the [ Blue Shield ] to destroy the core, there was something disturbing him.

Underneath them, inside the golden tower itself, he could feel tremendous force.

And both Khun Edahn and Zahard could feel it as well. 

But as powerful as it was, the three of them couldn't help but to think how familiar the power felt. And when they wondered who could possibly have that kind of power, only the thought of the brown- haired girl crossed her mind.

'Charlotte!'

≪ ◦ ❖ ◦ ≫

The arena was covered with grasses now. It was all caused by Charlotte.

Charlotte looked at her injuries. They vanished as if they had never existed. But because they have been healed, it doesn't mean that she was never wounded. And just because they were healed already doesn't mean that all those injuries were not painful at all.

She waited and endured all the beatings and stabbings just for this moment. 

'I could feel it. My strength is increasing,' she thought. 'As long as I'm in this field, my strength will be superior than her... which also mean that... this is revenge time.'

"It's called territory or domain. You are free to call is as you enjoy," The pink- haired lady said. "The simplest thing you can do with domain is either to increase your own strength and make it superior from your enemies, or you can suppress your enemies' strength."

Charlotte remembered it when Anan activated her own [ Domain ]. The strength that she possessed increased while theirs were being suppressed. She honestly wondered, with her talent, could she do more than her?

"Depending on your strength and the level of your mastery, you can do more than those two," she explained. "But you need to remember. The core of your territory or domain is yourself. So if you ever lose your consciousness or get distracted, it'll vanish easily. But you are a fast- learner, someone who managed to learn orb in two days. It'll be fine for you, as long as your strength isn't depleted."

Remembering what the pink- haired lady said during her training, she knew that she couldn't afford to be attacked again. After using her domain that kept absorbing her strength to enhance her own, it will be a matter of time before she collapsed due to exhaustion. So she must finish this game soon.

She leapt towards the puppet. When the puppet noticed, Charlotte suddenly appeared in front of her. She swung her fist right on her face, sending her flying away and hit the wall, destroying it.

With her green vine, she pulled the puppet close to her rather than letting her fall from the tower. She pulled the puppet towards her and kicked her away. After that, she jumped to chase the puppet and punched her as many times as she could before grabbing her collar and threw her down.

The puppet gritted her teeth. The table had completely turned. Now, she was the one in great disadvantage.

[ Time Manipulation : Deceleration ]

Charlotte grinned.

[ Time Manipulation : Irreversible Time ]

The puppet's eyes widened before she hit the ground as hard as she can. Charlotte landed on her [Blue Oar] and looked at the puppet from above.