2 • 14 • 25

- Reunion -

Those Workshop people just watched them fighting and harming each other and when Beta had no more strength to fight, they immediately marched around and then pointed their weapons to Beta with the reason that they have received the order to get rid of him.

But since they were here to get rid of him, then shouldn't be moving earlier? Why were they standing and watched them fighting with each other and waited for Beta to not be able to fight again before they acted? Were they trying to steal all their credits?

Stealing their credits and merits were one thing and they were already unforgivable. And now, they were pointing their weapons at them? Heh, these Workshop people were crossing their lines and starting to get on her nerves. Did they not know that Charlotte despised people who lived to steal others merits and credits? She also despised those who pointed their weapons at her friends.

Charlotte has been itching to fight. After watching everything, she felt her anger has been going up and down. When Beta said that he was a pitiful man and shifted all the blames on her brother, she was angry. And now that seeing Beta was all alone and realized that he has no one to blame for his misfortune made Charlotte felt sad and her anger decreased significantly. But now that these Workshop people suddenly come and tried to take all their merits and threatened them made her blood boil and even angrier than before to the point that she now felt that she could and would kill anyone who keeps messing with her.

It seemed like they really looked down upon her. Was it so hard for her to have a reunion with her friends?

"Authorities give you the order to dispose the subject experiment...then why are you pointing your weapons to us? As the victim here....I have the right to ask about it, don't you think?"

Kill with a borrowed knife(借刀杀人, jie dao sha ren), now that Charlotte thought about it, she found this idiom matched with their current situation. Someone used Beta to get rid of Bam but fortunately his attempt failed. And then here these Workshop people used them to get rid of Beta. If she could endure this one, then she must be a generous person.

But she wasn't.

And now that she was filled with anger, her fan was tainted again with fresh and red blood. The guns that the people used in order to threaten her were all broken and snapped into half. Those people lied on the ground without breathing.

She killed them.

And after she killed them, she felt that her anger had decreased a little.

She glanced at Beta. Although he had hurt her brother and herself before, he was still a pawn on this game. Now that the two of them were in the similar situation, Charlotte didn't feel any hostility towards him and perhaps sympathy. Her brother also wanted to shield him and stopped those people from disposing him. Besides, Beta played an important role for the next events. So, she should keep him alive. She had made up her mind for it.

"You said that you want to get rid of this subject experiment Beta right?" She asked and fanned herself. "Rather than disposing him, why don't you give him to me instead? I find him interesting though."

"The authority wants us to dispose him."

Charlotte, "So you disagree with me?"

"Miss, please cooperate with us."

Cooperate? Who on earth asks someone else to cooperate with them when they pointed their weapons on them?

"Then since you refuse to give him to me, I will just steal him" Charlotte said again. "That sounds easier and more convenient right?"