2 • 75 • 87

- Separated by the Waves and Light -

"I was just going to leave quietly but I didn't think that you would all be here! It's as if you're praying for me to kill you!"

"Thinking? Didn't know that a tin can could think!" Charlotte shouted, offending Karaka on purpose.

He began to use his skill and shouted, "If death is your dream then I'll make it come true!!"

"You little--"

Yuri began to fly upwards using Shinsu and then countered Karaka's attack. The impact from their first attacks affected the regulars as it was hard for Khun to control his balance and the other lighthouses. Yura was taking this chance to run away.

"How are you still alive?! I was sure I killed you!"

"I don't know. Maybe I'm an Immortal God."

"The hell with the Immortal God!" Charlotte shouted from below. "It has something to do with his ability! Though I can't remember what that ability is, but as long as he keeps using that skill, it won't be easy to defeat him!!"

"Mind your own business, Nox!"

Nathan helped Charlotte to block that one attack from Karaka with Shinsu since he was a Wave Controller.

"You are quite bold to offend a slayer" said Nathan.

"He already hates me. There is nothing wrong offending him again" Charlotte replied.

Karaka who noticed Yura and was certain that Rachel and White were both in her luggage decided to bring them with him to the Floor of Death while Yuri was having a small problem with controlling her Shinsu since they were near with the Floor of Death, a place without administrator.

"Jue Viole Grace. you can't fool me just by changing your hairstyle. You and Nox are coming with me too."

He wanted to take both Nox and Viole with him but the twins won't let that happen easily. With the Shinsu Black- Hole Sphere that they have trained for two months, they used that skill to destroy Karaka's skill. With the help of Evan, the silver haired guide, they succeed and were safe as Karaka left without them.

But when Evan saw that there was something absorbing Karaka's Shinsu, his face turned dark immediately.

Knowing that the Shinsu was from the twins, he began to wonder what on earth they have been practicing for these two months? The strange Shinsu that absorbed others....what on earth was that? Just few years ago, not even ten years when they first met each other, they looked so innocent and adorable. They used to be the people who knew nothing about tower and fighting but within eight years, they began to show their fangs and their power. They have been raising dangerous monsters that might be their biggest threat in the future.

Now that the enemies were gone, they had to go to the Floor of Death.

Being sick with Boro who kept complaining and saying that he couldn't bring himself to jump, Sachi kicked him from the blue lighthouse, where Boro was standing.

Charlotte jumped along with Khun and Bam into the red liquid. In the red liquid, surprisingly, Charlotte didn't feel any coldness at all....even when the Floor of Death sounded like a lifeless and cold place.

She felt.....warm.

Meanwhile, Bam felt that he had just returned to a place that he once lived for a long time. Just like Charlotte who found that place calm and quiet, Bam also felt the same. But he also saw a light. He saw a light in the red liquid, something that the others didn't see, not even Charlotte.