2 • 61 • 72

- Defeating Yukan -

Her hair has already been combed by Khun so that it won't be messy anymore.

"Whoa, I don't expect you to be good in this kind of thing!" Charlotte said and stood up from the chair.

"It's not that I'm good, but you are just too bad at it" Khun responded.

It was rare for Charlotte to wear some dresses or clothes for party. It was even rare for her to get a chance to wear something else other than black outfits so she wanted to look better than usual.

She wore a dark blue colored dress that reached her knees and silver colored heels. She let her hair loosened and her long hair reached her waist.

"We're not going to go on a party. Do you have to make it complicated?"

"I could say the same thing to you" Charlotte responded. "If that's so, you won't have to change your hairstyle or wasting some time to wear that suit right? And besides, what's wrong with a young lady wanting to get beautiful for a night?"

"....do whatever that pleases you."

Charlotte simply smiled when she heard that.

"I just know that you will let me do whatever I want" she said. "Then if we encounter one of the Ten Bosses later, will you let me beat him up?"

"....you want to lash out your anger at one of them?"

"What if I am?" She tilted her head as she asked this question.

"Then make sure you beat him harder than the usual" he casually answered. "I'll help you later."

She smiled even wider.

"Really? You will allow me to beat someone?"

"We tried to prepare as quick as possible....but there are already a lot of guys starting to move around" Khun said. "Well, they just love watching fighting."

Bam looked at Charlotte.

"Brother, I know that I enjoy watching people fighting....but please don't look at me like that" said Charlotte, sweated dropped "You really look like as if you are blaming me....."

Bam patted her head gently, "It's not like that. It's just that...you usually dress so casually that it's rare to see you dress like this for once."

Though her cheeks blushed a little, Charlotte smiled and accepted that praise happily. This made Khun wonder whether she dressed this neatly and beautifully just to earn a praise for Bam or not. If so, then she really loved her brother a lot that she was willing to do anything to get just a praise.

From the ground below, they noticed that there was a floating island that Red Gramon said was made invisible and filled with traps. The floating island was made by the Workshop and this wasn't the first time they crossed paths with the Workshop.

Shibisu's team was willing to work together with them to save the hostages, but it wasn't Endorsi's decision. If they failed to achieve their goal until tomorrow at five, then they will seriously be fighting both Charlotte and Bam and then used that chance to fight against Kaiser.

There were three entrances; three teams to seek the hostages. At the first entrance, Hwaryun was leading the regulars. At the third entrance that consisted a maze, Raisin was leading the others. Xia Xia followed since there was no other Light Bearer. At the second entrance, there was Endorsi, Hatz and Shibisu along with Estrella who followed them.

They were also heading at the second entrance but they were heading to find Kaiser and to have a match with her.

Charlotte looked around in awe and said, "There are so many people....."