2 • 55 • 66

- Return as Slayer Candidates -

The huge companion walked on the small path that was cleared after some of them got rid of the teddy bears out from their sights.

Altaira who was told to follow them quickly lazily threw the teddy bear that he was holding away as if it was something right to do. Estrella accused him for abusing animals because of that, even though few minutes earlier she was just thinking how to cook that teddy bear.

The path wasn't that big and Charlotte found it a little bit too small. She tried not to look down and kept walking forward, since she knew that she will be afraid if she does it.

When they have walked pass the bridge, they met someone familiar to them.

"You guys are here!" Xia Xia said and called them happily.

"Rabbit!" Altaira called.

"Xia Xia?!"

Khun didn't expect her to be there, so as the others. He looked at Charlotte who noticed his glance and shrugged off.

"I'm so relieved that you got here safely!" Xia Xia said and then ran to them. "Did you find Rachel?!"

"Well....sort of" Khun answered. "So you guys came right to this station."

From Xia Xia's lighthouse, Khun noticed that there was Beta who talked to him.

"Ah, Beta, you are here too? You are happy to see me? Oh....you mean you want me to die...."

He said it lightly as if Beta's words meant nothing or that he was used to hear that someone wishing him to die.

"Anyway, we should settle my unpaid wages first!" said Xia Xia who showed her pocket which was written "Hand over the money".

"Do you have to bring up money as soon as  we meet? You are going to end up bald."

"Shut up!!" Xia Xia replied with an irk mark on her head. "That's the most important thing to me! Have you forgotten that I couldn't get paid because you were on the train? I told you! I only work as much as I'm paid!"

Charlotte suddenly remembered something. She shut her fan and then tapped her chin with it.

"Eh, speaking of money....somehow I feel that there is someone who owe me some money" said Charlotte. She tapped her fan to her head, "But I can't remember who he is."

"How could you possibly forget the person who owe you money?" Xia Xia asked. For someone who was crazy of money, she can't understand Charlotte for this. "How are you going to get your money back then?"

Charlotte found it a shame as well. For what she remembered, that person owed her lots of money. But if she can't remember the person, what was the use of it? She suppressed her desire to hit her forehead with her own fan, scolding herself for being stupid.

Khun had transferred some amount of money to the rabbit who danced happily on receiving the money. While she was dancing, Khun suspected her and the others were responsible of the announcement earlier.

"Ah! By the way!" Xia Xia began to say something to them. "Actually, something huge is happening right now at this station!"

┌──────═━┈┈━═──────┐

Floating Island

└──────═━┈┈━═──────┘

She then began to tell them about Endorsi who lost against Kaiser and surely, that shocked the others.

Some time ago, Shibisu and her team received a notice where if Endorsi managed to defeat Kaiser, Zahard Family will spare Anaak Zahard and even handed the life of Lo Po Bia Ren. The one who gave that message to Endorsi was none other than one of her competitors, Lilial Zahard.