2 • 102 • 114

- Icarus -

The three of them went to distract Big Breeder.

"What are they doing?" Khun asked.

Charlotte pointed to the tower, "Finishing the grand quest. If I'm not wrong, the champion villain must be inside the tower and they're trying to bring it down before killing it."

"It's pillar" Hansung Yu corrected.

"I'm not a freaking dictionary."

"What if we reinforce the ground with shinsu so that they can't dig it out anymore?" Khun suggested and glanced at Charlotte.

"That's impossible. Big Breeder will notice" said Hansung Yu.

"What if we secretly contact our companions?" Khun asked.

"Of course we would get caught."

The two of them pondered for awhile on how to distract Big Breeder while Charlotte who was in the middle of the two of them found this situation had happened before.

No, it happened plenty of times.

'Right, when I teamed up with my old friends to solve math question, didn't I sit in the middle while waiting the two of them to get me the answer?' she thought. 'The history repeats itself and I don't hate it. I never hate it.'

Khun observed the pillar for awhile before he found himself an answer.

"Look...doesn't the top part look like...it could be removed if we turn it?"

'And here comes the answer! Yay!!'

And so, the two of them worked together to steal the champion villain which was hiding on the top of the pillar. First, Hansung Yu used shinsu quietly to turn the top to make it easier to be removed and then Khun used his lighthouse to teleport the champion villain and ran away with Hansung Yu and Charlotte.

Big Breeder Jeok, Bero Bero, Irure and the others were surprised to see that.

Estelle looked at Estrella and noticed that Estrella was looking at the pillar with a serious expression, "Isn't that lighthouse..."

"Khun is around here" said Raisin.

"Celeste" Noah called, shaking his younger sister carefully. "Wake up."

'All of us, regulars, end up in this Hidden Floor. I refuse to believe that Khun isn't aware that we are in the middle of the grand quest unless he doesn't have a clue about it which was impossible. Since he's interfering and disturbing "our" work right now...' Raisin glanced at Big Breeder sharply. 'Could it be he's the enemy here?'

At the same time as they were trying to figure what had just happened, the three others were running away to a safer place.

"We did it!!"

"Don't let your guard down, the Big Breeder will notice it right away!"

"We teleported it from very far away so it will take some time to find it. No matter what it takes, we need to buy time until the grand quest is complete."

"I hope this goes as planned."

To their surprise, there was a black shadow moving above them. The speed of the black shadow was faster than them and quickly, Big Breeder Jeok appeared right before them.

"Stealing someone's toy...? It looks like you new warriors have some bad habit" said the Big Breeder.

He had retrieved the champion villain.