2 • 4 • 15

- Discovered -

"Charlotte.......?"

Charlotte, "..........."

Charlotte never thought that she would be exposed this fast. Just how sharp this man could be? She had just come up with a way to mess with him later but before she could do it, she was already exposed.

"It's you right?" Khun asked again. Seeing how "Nox" suddenly froze, then he must have guessed it right.

Charlotte pressed her lips together. She pulled back her hand and released his wrist. Charlotte took off her mask and revealed her face that was identical with Bam.

"How do you know it is me?"

"If Jue Viole Grace is actually Bam, with your brown hair and golden eyes, it won't be hard for me to guess that you are Charlotte" Khun answered. "What happened? How did the two of you ended up being slayer nominees?"

Charlotte didn't answer. It was more like that she was hesitant. Thinking about some events from her past, she felt that her blood was boiling.

"I-"

"NOX!" Wangnan slammed the door open with a happy smile. "Do you see where Prince is-"

When Wangnan saw both Charlotte and Khun looking at him, he remained silent. The three of them didn't know what they should say and the room was suddenly quiet until Wangnan shouted, "WHO ARE YOU?!"

•••

Charlotte explained everything to the members of the Team Sweet and Sour who still looked at her in disbelief.

For all these time, they thought that she was a man. They used to mistook Viole as a girl and now they mistook Nox as a man when she was actually an adorable young lass.

"This skin...." Wangnan poked her cheek and Charlotte pushed his hand away. "Could it that you are faking it to prank us?"

"I never said that I was a man from the beginning" Charlotte defended herself. "Besides, do you really think that I would go that far to prank all of you?"

Right, she hasn't done anything toward them yet, although she made it clear to them that if they messed with them again just like what they did to the drawing book, then they would end just like the drawing book.

Charlotte looked at Miseng who still can't take off her eyes from her. She smiled and asked, "What? You still don't believe me?"

Was it something that could be believed in short time?

Nox rarely smiled. It was actually because Nox never took off his mask for them. So seeing that she was actually a friendly person still made them stunned and found it hard to believe.

But no matter how hard it was for them to believe, the person before them was indeed the Nox who cooked, replaced their roles in doing the house chores and the Nox who played with them.

Charlotte looked at Khun who has been quiet. She asked, "Ah right, aren't you going to look for your teammates?"

"How do you know that I have a team?" Khun asked her. He hasn't told her about the team that he had formed for some time ago.

Charlotte coughed and answered, "Of course I have my own ways." She immediately changed the topic before Khun asked further, "FUG must have done something to you and your friends. What about we go look at them?"

In the Manhwa, Khun formed a team. He also had figured out that Rachel was the murderer and the one who killed both of his friends. He left the huge companion years ago to build another team. But because of FUG, the organization Rachel worked with, he suffered a serious misfortune.