2 • 21 • 32

- Hell Train -

The Hell Train.

It was a dangerous train that will give the regulars a short cut from thirty fifth floor until forty third floor. But that short cut was dangerous that most of the regulars failed to survive and ended up dying. Hwaryun also said that if they could made it until the end, then they will encounter the Hidden Floor. 

"It must not be fun to be trapped in the train for a long time. I will get you out of there."

When Bam heard about the Hell Train, the first thing that he did was to glance at Charlotte. Wasn't she planning to go to the Hell Train to save someone named Noah? Thinking about him made Bam remember about a few words that Altaira said to him this morning.

"Actually, I'm also curious what will Charlie do. Will she admit that she isn't the real one or she will be keeping it until the end" Altaira said to Bam and the others. "After all, no one likes to be treated as a substitute right, especially for someone as carefree as her."

'If she saves that Noah guy....then would she leave me as well?'

Khun tapped his shoulder. From his eyes, he was telling Bam to calm down before glancing at Charlotte as well.

Charlotte was making the gesture of thinking. She knew that this would happen sooner or later. She was lucky that Noah was actually trapped inside the Hell Train so that she could go together with the others. But she wondered in which floor he was locked in. No matter which floor he was trapped, she wished that he wasn't trapped in a certain floor.

If Noah was here, then maybe she could have gotten an answer, she thought and then glanced at the door before she sighed. But this older brother was currently looking for his younger sister who was probably spending her time with her brother. She scratched the back of her head as she had a feeling that this trip was going to be even more troublesome.

"The thirty fifth floor is quite far, what should we do now, Khun?" Wangnan asked.

"It can't be helped" he answered. "We have to pass the test quickly. If we pass all the tests without failing, it will take around one year and half. We just might make it on time and we just hope that Horyang can hold on for that long."

Wangnan smiled happily when he heard that. He thanked Hwaryun and then left the room happily. Khun was also going to leave and Charlotte was planning to leave to tell Noah about this good news.

"Viole, you look quite happy" Hwaryun said to the brown haired young man. "It's just as what that man, Ha Jinsung, wanted. He told me to tell you that if you want to protect your happiness, then you must be stronger. Soon, you'll face a great danger. You won't survive the way you are now.

If you want to keep your happiness, you must be strong enough to protect it and one day you can return to get back at the higher ups who put you in danger.

Become stronger, Viole."

|Next Morning|

Shibisu's Team was going to leave at the morning and they bid farewell to each other. After this separation, they will meet each other again at higher places and when they had became stronger.

Endorsi knew that Bam's face was just like honey, attracting all the bees around him. So before she left, she had told Charlotte to keep an eye on her older brother and Charlotte nodded her head in agreement and obedience. Altaira teased Endorsi for it but Endorsi asked him a question that made him seal his mouth.

The question was just simple, "Then do you like it when you see Celeste attracting men around? According to Estelle, you even struck one of them just because he bumped on her."