2 • 9 • 20

- One Night to Remember -

"That Charlotte...she must be behind this" Altaira said and sighed.

Before, there were two little pumpkins walking to them and forced them to dance with each other. After they did their work, the two of them disappeared. After reading the Manhwa and the book that Charlotte once gave to him, Altaira knew the identities of the two little pumpkins and could tell that this was all Charlotte's idea.

Outside, he appeared to be sad and stressed because of Charlotte's little trick but inside, he was cheering for Charlotte and thanked her wholeheartedly. After this, he would seriously treat Charlotte to eat whatever she wanted.

"It's fine" Celeste said. "Let's look for the others now."

"Nah, let them be" Altaira responded. "If we should look for them, then we would be spending the whole night to find their silhouettes. It's our first time coming to Archimedes, so why not enjoy it for awhile?"

Celeste found his words correct and then agreed with him. Without the two of them noticing, there were three people hiding from them.

"It's hard to run away from their sights....." Estrella said. She sighed and continued, "I can't believe that guy would threaten us to go away from them."

When Altaira was approached by those two little pumpkins, he had threatened them to stay away from them for the rest of the night. It was obvious that he wanted to spend some time alone and in order to not get feed by the dog foods, these three agreed without hesitance.

In Chinese, dog food refers to the self-pity of single people (humorously dubbed "single dogs") triggered by the public displays of affection by couples online or offline. After watching how the three of them

"Well, now that we have ran away from those lovebirds, then let's find something to play" Estrella happily said.

"Your sister spends her day eating, sleeping and playing" Raisin looked at Estelle. "Aren't you worried?"

"Why should I get worried?" Estelle asked and stood up. She added, "Besides, aside from eating, drinking, playing, sleeping, doesn't she always argue and bicker with you? Don't forget about that."

Raisin, "........"

•••

Before the party was finished, Charlotte and some members from the Team Sweet and Sour were told to return to meet with Khun again. He had just returned from the meeting. The hosts offered the eight losers another chance to win and participate on the final round with a bonus round: Growth.

Each team would be given points. With that points, they could summon teammates. The first thing that each team should do was to choose a spearhead in each team. There will also be stores to summon weapons and summoning center to summon teammates and the spearheads who were chosen from the beginning would be able to gather points while summoning weapons or teammates.

Since the spearhead had an important role, each team must choose their spearheads wisely. The spearhead that they chose also had their own prizes or points. After Khun thought about it, his decision fell on Charlotte.

When Charlotte who was drinking water heard that, she chocked on her water and coughed before looking at Khun in disbelief. Khun also looked at her in disbelief as he believed that she should have guessed this sooner or later.

In this Workshop Battle, Charlotte had disguised herself as 'Xi'. Xi wasn't any famous or powerful regular. Even in the Plug Game before, she relied on the Red Hawk (Rak Wraithraiser) and someone else for win. So since she did nothing and wasn't famous either, her price was quite low and it was the same with Wangnan.