2 • 69 • 81

- Advice and Training -

"You're back Bam."

Khun greeted Bam with a smile while Charlotte hugged her brother rather tightly. She didn't say a word and refused to let him go.

Khun, even though he was smiling at outside, inside he wasn't really happy. Bam and Charlotte figured it out after listening to his next words.

"How sad....trying to get more powerful by yourself."

"No, that's--"

"When I look at you, sometimes, it worries me that you would just wander off and leave us someday" Khun interrupted Bam, still smiling as if there was nothing wrong when there was indeed something wrong. "So at least tell us when you go somewhere."

"Khun...."

"So that I can chase anytime" Khun finished his words.

Charlotte broke the hug and held Bam's hands.

"Brother...I know that you are sad about what happened, but you have to remember to care about your health as well" said Charlotte. She lifted his hands and added again, "Khun is right. If one day you leave without telling me where you are heading, how am I supposed to follow you? You clearly know that I'm bad with directions. If you don't tell me your destination, do you want to see me lost in a path that I don't know?"

Bam's expression turned sad when he heard that.

"Charlotte.....I--"

"HEY!! Bam!" Endorsi showed herself in front of the room with an irritated tone. "Where did you wonder off without saying a word?!"

She walked towards Bam and said to him, "You haven't even eaten! I was worried of you!"

"Endorsi...."

"Plus, do you have any idea what I'm going through right now?!"

She was referring to an unique metal ball thing with red accessory similar with Yuri's and red eyes just like Yuri that has been following her all the time.

"That lady from the Ha Family keeps watching me with some weird toy!" said Endorsi.

The metal ball thing that floated and flew around the Shinsu turned out to be the observer that Yuri has specially designed. Just like the others, she was happy that Bam was back.

"Bam, you are back--!"

She then noticed something and asked the younger princess, "...why are you clinging to Bam, Endorsi? I warned you to stay away from him."

Endorsi looked surprised. She turned around and looked at the observer while yelling, "How did you find me again?!"

"Come to my room right now" said Yuri. "Or I'll come and get you."

"Shut up!! Do you think I'll ever listen to you?! I'll never go!"

"Then I'll come to get you!"

"Just don't come!"

The two of princesses then walked away, leaving the three of them.

"Bam" Khun called and gained his attention. "Ehwa, the alligator....and that swordsman kid are probably all alive and safe. So don't worry too much, right, Charlotte?"

Charlotte nodded her head and hummed. She was wrapping her arms around Bam's right arm.

"They're safe and sound" said Charlotte. "I could promise you that."

"What we have to do now is not to worry about the guys. We must survive until they come back" said Khun to Bam. "They're not the ones who die easily, are they? Especially that alligator punk."