28

FEBRUARY — GLIDER HQ — 1:12 PM

"Ty!" Rylie exclaimed, exasperated and frustrated. "Take her damn leg!"

Rylie, still clad in his suit without the mask, was awkwardly holding Sav's unconcious body, his arms under her armpits as he waited for Tyler to hold the other end.

"This just seems wrong!" He replied frantically. "They always say you shouldn't touch a girl when she's unconcious!"

Rylie glared at him, and Tyler sighed, giving in. He scooped up her two legs, as they hobbled out of Monica's section and towards the hangout area where they'd keep her.

"What happens when she wakes up?"

"We interrogate her," Rylie shrugged, as if it was the simpliest thing in the world.

Tyler gave him a pointed look as he opened the door with his back. "We saw how that went when Monica asked her like two questions."

"I'll interrogate her," he corrected. "I can be threatening."

He snorted. "To her, you're about as threatening as a salad. Or, you what? You should try. I would love to catch that on video."

"Shut up, Ty."

They dropped her on the couch and cuffed her to it. "I got that huge test on monday," Rylie said.

"Really?" Tyler said sarcastically. "It's just the only thing you've been concentrated on this week."

"I've been preparing!"

"And mentioning it every second."

"Watch it, Ty, or I'll knock you out, too," Rylie warned, then Tyler stopped him from leaving.

"Hey, what's that in her ear?"

FEBRUARY — GLDER HQ — 12:48 PM

2832 opened her eyes, a pounding in her head. She saw Light Glider sittting on a chair, seemingly waiting for her to wake up. She got up, only to see her wrist was chained to the couch she had been laying on.

"You're awake, finally."

"Says the one who hit me hard enough to knock me out," she retorted.

"You attacked my friend!"

"She'll be fine," 2832 rolled her eyes. "Relax."

"I'm here to ask you some questions," he claimed.

"Because that went so well for your friend."

He sighed, leaning on his knees. "Is your real name Sav? Or is it short for something? Savannah?"

"It's short for Savage," she replied.

He looked at her, clearly sceptical. "Your mom gave birth to you and said, 'I know what I'll name this child! Savage!'?"

"It's what my partner calls me," she clarified, almost saying team. They already knew about Madilyn, but she couldn't expose Sean and Harpo.

"Okay," he said, getting slightly frustrated. "But what's your real name?"

She cocked her head to the side. Should she tell him? It was amusing to see him get mad, and giving him the set of numbers would just confuse him. Instead, she smiled, knowing she had him and leaned back in the couch mutely.

"Come on," he groaned. "Just give me your name. It's not that hard, it's barely anything!"

She smile widened to show her teeth. "I'll give you mine if you give me yours."