One Shot

Oh my god this is second to last chapter I'm not sure if I'm going to make a second book I might end it here. Also please excuse all errors

Please vote and comment let's these comments popping (I'm so corny 🤦🏾‍♀️😒)

Enjoy
DEION POV:

I was laying down trying to figure out what I was going to do for the day.

Everyone went to Amora birthday party.

I just sent money in a card I didn't know what she liked so why not buy her own toy.

"Nigga you high or depressed" Carter said walking in my room.

We were the only two here.

He decided not to go because he doesn't talk so why should he show his face. He said and I quote 'They don't need to know I exist'. I understood what he meant.

"Neither" I said to him.

"Why are sitting on the bed looking at the ceiling usually depressed or high people do that" he said with a shrug.

"I'm good just chilling at the moment" I said to him.

"I've noticed you been acting different lately I'm positive it's because of the situation between Ariyah and you" he said taking out his phone.

"And how did you get the conclusion" I said then looked at him.

He sat on a chair that was in my room.

"I peep shit that's all you need to know" he said with a shrug.

"Of course you do you don't talk that much" I said to him.

"Exactly and I think you should be thankful because this is the longest I've talked in years" he said looking at me.

"But I think you should just tell Ariyah you miss her" he said.

"I can't do that she go other shit to worry about if you can't see also she broke up with me I'm positive she doesn't miss me so why waste time" I said to him.

"Well she says she does miss your ass" he said.

I looked at him.

"Nigga what do you mean you talked to her" I said sitting up.

"I'm texting her now, she's on her way somewhere so she can't talk face to face but she'll probably be over later to talk" he said throwing his phone towards me.

I caught and looked to see he was telling the truth.

"Your welcome now stop looking at the fucking ceiling" he said getting up.

He grabbed his phone and walked out the room.

"You ain't got to snatch" I called out.

He came back stuck his middle finger up and walked away again.

ARIYAH POV:

I made it to Amanda house.

I made sure my gun was loaded and everything.

Getting out the car I seen Amanda car in the driveway.

Alright let's get this shit done and over with.

I knocked on the door and a few seconds later the door opened.

I seen it was Amanda she had on a black robe that went to the middle of her thighs. A messy bun and her phone in her phone.