Not Worth It

1 week later
ARIYAH POV:

"Say it again I need to hear you say it" I said looking at her.

I stared her down.

"Don't play with me girl" I said looking at her.

"Ari" she struggled to say.

"Ok now your daddy can know your first word was my name" I said then kissed her chubby cheeks.

"He's going to be pissed" Deion said with a laugh.

Me, him, and Melly were the only people here. Everyone else only god knows where.

"Oh well this my baby" I said messing with her hands.

I didn't find Naomi at all it's like she disappeared. Maybe she was killed because I was alive. I tried to trace the steps back to the person but nothing. I wanted to know who this person was and it was driving me crazy.

Grandma Rita doesn't want me working at all. I haven't been able to go to the trap or my office she even took my phone. Like what type of shit is that. Tilly and Ike keep me updated on what's happening but other than that I can't do anything or get involve with the trap. I went to the trap but right when I opened the door Lamar ass picked me up and brought me back to the house. I don't know if she's paying them or something but I told them I would triple it.

She said I need to relax and take a vacation.

I was almost killed how am I supposed to relax. I told her she was crazy but that didn't faze her. All I've been doing is staying in the house doing shit I usually don't do. Babysitting and sleeping. Like what the complete hell is this.

"Look at you cleaning, Cooking, and watching a baby looking like a housewife" Demetrius said coming through the front door and I pointed my gun at him.

She took away my weapons as well. But I'm so used to have a gun on me I got a BB gun just for the feeling.

"Fuck up and no I'm not I'm just hell bound to this house" I said.

"Yea yea yea" he said and I shot him between his eyes.

"What the fuck Ari" he said holding his face.

Melly laughed in my lap.

"Ari" she said laughing and clapping.

He rubbed his face.

"You could have blind me" he said.

"Thank god I have good aim then" I said putting the bb gun away.

"Wait did Melissa just say her first word" he said with big eyes.

"Yep" I said.

"My daughter first word is my asshole sister name" he said with a pout.

"Say it again so your daddy can hear you" I said to Melly.

"Ari" she said again.

"That's so bullshit I feel betrayed" he said holding his chest.

I got up and put Melissa on my side.

"Well it was nice bothering you Meechie but I have to teach Melly how to swim" I said to Demetrius using his nickname knowing it will bother him more.

"Don't let my kid drown" he said.

"Oh shut up" I said then walked out the living room.