Windows

(I know Darrell and Darion is the same person but I want them to be twins)

I'm secretly obsess with twins 😂

ARIYAH POV:

I made it to the cabin and I just wanted to thank god that I didn't pee on myself.

I ran into the cabin then ran upstairs not caring for no one being in the room.

I did my business then washed my hands.

I stripped out my clothes and walked in my room.

"Ariyah why- wow uh" Caleb said coming in without knocking.

I wasn't completely naked I was in my bra and panties.

My cheeks got red. I put a big shirt on and told Caleb he can open his eyes.

His cheeks were red and he was rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh why you came in here running" he said.

I laid down in the bed and got under the cover.

"I had to pee and since I couldn't go at the house I had to hold it and walk all the way here" I said with a shrug.

"What happened at the house anyway" I said looking at him.

He sat down near my feet. He looked sad.

"They looking for us now and they ain't stopping at nothing and I mean nothing" he said with his head down.

"What happened" I said looking at him.

"They threw my mom body threw the window" he said as his voice cracked.

My eyes went huge.

"Where is she, how was they able to take her out the hospital" I had so many questions.

"She is dead now they killed her and threw her body through the fucking window and I don't know how they got her out the hospital" he said getting mad.

I got from under the cover and crawled over to so I can hold him. I know how it is to lose a mom but to see someone throw her body through a window is just I can't even put it in words right now.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in tight. He held me and I seen a few tears slid down his cheek but he tried to hid them.

I knew it was my fault. Everyone would have been fine if I would have simply went with Joshua. Jena would have been alive, and Lamar and Caleb wouldn't have to watch their backs now.

I shook my head.

I held on Caleb more.

"I'm sorry" I whispered.

LAMAR POV:

"You really need to chill" Demetrius said.

"I can't man did you not see what happened to Jena" I said rubbing my face.

This is a lot of stress.