Get over it

SAMANTHA POV:

That girl Paris was very chill with everything. But I don't think Ariyah would say she dead for no reason she did something to her.

"No you're yelling over dumb shit" I heard Ariyah yell.

"No the hell I'm not" I heard Lamar yell.

"Awww shit I never seen siblings argue more than them two" Chris said.

"Take her I don't want her" Ariyah said but they were no where in sight.

"What are they arguing about" August asked.

"I don't fucking want her" Lamar yelled.

"Then what's the fucking problem then if we kissed, we kissed you don't want her and don't say you didn't say that because they just came out your damn mouth so there shouldn't be a damn problem" Ariyah yelled as she came around the corner.

Lamar was right behind her.

Amanda peeked around the corner.

"Aye Caleb how long you think this will last" Demetrius asked Caleb.

"A hour" he said.

"I'm betting 30 minutes regular wager" Demetrius said.

Caleb nodded his head.

"Y'all bet on how long they arguments last" Jhene asked.

"Yep because this is pretty much a regular thing for them" Caleb said.

The front door opened and Ms. Rita walked in.

"What the hell is going on here" she said.

Lamar and Ariyah kept going back and forth in each other faces. It looked like Ariyah was about to hit him. Her palm was bright red.

Ms. Rita pushed them apart.

"Why are y'all arguing" she yelled.

"He mad over nothing" Ariyah said with an attitude.

Her being mad was kinda turning me on. I know I wasn't even supposed to be thinking like this but it was hard not too.

"Man she started the shit by kissing Amanda" Lamar said.

Is there always drama going on around here.

"Y'all fight over a girl" Ms. Rita said.

"No I don't want her so he's causing a fight" Ariyah said looking annoyed.

"Ariyah see it in his eyes you kissed a girl he's dating or whatever you want to call it" Ms. Rita said.

Ariyah started laughing.

"Nah you can't blame her actions on me I didn't kiss her she kissed me I just reacted the wrong way and he was saying he doesn't want her so I don't understand the problem but it's whatever like I said he's mad over nothing" Ariyah said about to walk off.

"Girl get your bipolar ass back over here" Ms. Rita said.

Ariyah groaned. She turned around and bit down hard on her bottom lip.

"I don't want nothing to do with that girl no disrespect to you Amanda I don't feel what she feels that's something they should be talking out not me I'm done with this conversation" Ariyah said calmly and her phone started ringing.

She took it out and smirked.

"I have to take this it's actually something worth my time" she said.