Not As Planed

JOSHUA POV:

I was waiting for Amir, Evan, Ian, Juan, Calvin, Troy, and BV. I sent them over to Ariyah trap. If they got caught that's their fault they didn't do something right.

I heard Ak killed himself. I'm still wondering who was he really working for. I tried to get him to work for me but he said no. I know a lot of people is after Ariyah but I didn't know there was that many. I see a gang war coming and it's not going to be pretty. See I would start it, back off and then at the end get on top but Ima wait a little.

SEAN POV:

Me and Sophie was at my house chilling when my phone vibrated. I looked to see it was a text from Ivy.

Ivy😐😓😒:
Hey big head come over

Me:
How many times I have to tell you I got a girl chill

Ivy😐😓😒:
Ok and 😐 just step out come over after we done go back to the girl

I put my phone away and shook my head.

"You should block her you know" Sophie said looking forward at the tv eating skittles.

How the hell was she able to see who I was texting.

"What" I said looking at her.

"Please don't play dumb you made me block my old fuck buddy now you going to have to block yours" she said then finally looked at me.

"You dead serious" I said looking into her eyes.

"Serious as a heart attack" she said then looked forward again.

I shrug my shoulders and blocked Ivy.

"Your controlling I hope you know that" I said to her.

"No if I have to block mines you have to block yours it's not fair if you can still talk to her and I can't talk to him" she said with a shrug.

MACE POV:

I was at the trap and when I say these little ass females won't stop complaining you better believe it. I wanted to shot them my damn self.

"Shut the fuck up damn" I hissed getting annoyed.

"You want to be grown this what happens now y'all have to go to your friend funeral" I said to them.

They looked at me shocked.

"Damn nigga you cold" Chris said walking in the room with a note book and a pen.

We was in the conference room waiting for Ariyah ass to come back.

"Son they wouldn't shut the fuck up" I said sitting back in my chair.

Chris sat down at the table and looked at the girls.

"Why y'all lied" he asked them.

I honestly wanted them to sit there and shut up but I guess that's not going to happen.

"They wouldn't fuck with us if they knew our age" the oldest said.

"Exactly a nigga ain't trying to be known as a pedophile" I said in a duh tone.

"Why y'all ain't fuck with niggas y'all age" Chris asked them.