Rose Bush

ARIYAH POV:

"Unc you doing business with her" Amanda said pointing to me.

"We are going to step in the hallway for a minute" I said and pushed everyone out the room.

"This won't end how I planned it was going to end" I said pacing a little.

"Why you say that" Mace said looking at me.

"Me and Amanda differences is going to ruin this deal I can feel it" I said to him.

"Just talk the shit out with Amanda" Lamar said.

"She so damn stubborn" I said with a groan.

"Wait Samantha in there and she likes you" Sophie said.

"Mr. Maxwells wants you back in here" the guy Luda said.

I groaned but we walked back in.

"Now I see there is some complications in this plan of ours" Mr. Maxwell said.

"See" I whispered to Mace.

"I think I have to reconsider" he said.

"Ok" I said with a shrug.

It honestly doesn't matter now. I'll just expand my territory to Trinidad then when Santos give me his territory I'll have some of Santa Clara so this deal isn't hurting my pockets.

"Uh can I talk to you in the hall real quick" I whispered to Samantha.

She gave me a nod.

We walked the room.

"So Maxwell is Amanda uncle huh" I said looking at her.

"Yea" she said.

"Was you trying to get information on me" I asked her.

"I didn't know you was going to work with my uncle I didn't even know you were Chaos" she said to me.

I squint my eyes at her.

"Oh so you and Amanda cousins" I said to her.

"Yea" she said and Amanda walked into the hall.

"Why I don't trust what you say" I said going in circles around her.

She seem to start panicking.

"I wasn't trying to get information on you you say shit about you being in a gang I never asked you where you worked or anything" she said and balled her fist.

"Then why are you reacting the way you are" I said changing my direction.

"Because your interrogating me over something I didn't do" she hissed.

I bit my bottom lip.

"Really defensive I see especially for someone who says they weren't doing anything" I said then stopped.

I looked at her closely.

I seen some fear in her eyes.

"Why the fear huh scared I might find out something" I said to her.

"No that you'll kill me wrongfully" she said then folded her arms.

"Not kill honey torture" I whispered in her ear.

"I don't like trader a quick Death is to easy slow and painful is my way" I said to her.

The look in her eyes changed from fear to curiosity, then lust in a flash.